2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Is this thread misleading or is there really not that much hype for these
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Foams have always been a hood shoe. Don't let NT fool you thinking that the anticipation in the streets isn't bubbling over these.
this....you can even make a case that people will actually sleep on da jordans to be able to afford a pair of 220+ tax penny foamposites

likely a death will occur in the DMV for these.....

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Is this thread misleading or is there really not that much hype for these
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Foams have always been a hood shoe. Don't let NT fool you thinking that the anticipation in the streets isn't bubbling over these.
this....you can even make a case that people will actually sleep on da jordans to be able to afford a pair of 220+ tax penny foamposites

I checked out another pair today, and totally agree with these boeing great trade bait down the line.

I checked out another pair today, and totally agree with these boeing great trade bait down the line.

they are cool . a tad on the shiny side..i dont know why people would be dying still for foams after so many cw have released that wer alot better imo...and i red jacket with red sneakers is not the way to go.....too much red...maybe a denim jacket and some khaki's...but red on red outfit is reserved for soulja boy characters....

they are cool . a tad on the shiny side..i dont know why people would be dying still for foams after so many cw have released that wer alot better imo...and i red jacket with red sneakers is not the way to go.....too much red...maybe a denim jacket and some khaki's...but red on red outfit is reserved for soulja boy characters....

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

living in texas FTW...
these finna be an easy cop

too many folks hurting from them chicago 10s...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

living in texas FTW...
these finna be an easy cop

too many folks hurting from them chicago 10s...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope not
frown.gif
frown.gif

Lets not even think about that... I live in the DMV so yea, lets keep it upbeat
happy.gif

I hope not
frown.gif
frown.gif

Lets not even think about that... I live in the DMV so yea, lets keep it upbeat
happy.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike should just send NY, DC, Maryland, and VA all the pairs. Quickest way to move them. I already know these aren't going to last more than a day where I live. Maybe sizes under 9, but that's it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Nike should just send NY, DC, Maryland, and VA all the pairs. Quickest way to move them. I already know these aren't going to last more than a day where I live. Maybe sizes under 9, but that's it
tired.gif

is there anybody thats gon camp for these? i wnna know if i should just do online or come to the store early morning? shoot, im most likely gon do both i just want to know what to expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom