2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jus got the last sz 14 from eastbay 
smokin.gif
life is good!!!

Originally Posted by WexPac

ANYBODY BUY THESE FROM FOOTACTION??? I checked my order status and it states:

Order Date: 02/04/2012
Method: Not available until shipped.

Wondering if that open status considering I didn't get a confirmation e-mail means im going to get canceled and they sold out immedieatly after my checkout
Orders say "OPEN" till the shoes are boxed and a shipping label is printed and slapped on, has nothing to do with being canceled or not.
That doesn't mean you'll get them for sure, just means they haven't gotten to that part of the process yet.

Shorter answer, "OPEN" = Nothing bad, or Nothing good, its meaningless.

Originally Posted by WexPac

ANYBODY BUY THESE FROM FOOTACTION??? I checked my order status and it states:

Order Date: 02/04/2012
Method: Not available until shipped.

Wondering if that open status considering I didn't get a confirmation e-mail means im going to get canceled and they sold out immedieatly after my checkout
Orders say "OPEN" till the shoes are boxed and a shipping label is printed and slapped on, has nothing to do with being canceled or not.
That doesn't mean you'll get them for sure, just means they haven't gotten to that part of the process yet.

Shorter answer, "OPEN" = Nothing bad, or Nothing good, its meaningless.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

im mad.

congrats to those who got their pairs. im going to try my luck tomorrow morning, if that fails then it wasn't meant to be. im not paying reseller prices, plain and simple
I wanted but not for retail, refuse to pay that new price (even the old one) for foams.

i think i need to have this same attitude. i want them, but i cant deal with payin 250 after taxes. i only really want to buy them so i dont regret passin and pay more (like with the electric blues)...but 250 when 180 was absolutely ridic when they first released? yikes. i was gonna get up and go get them too. 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

im mad.

congrats to those who got their pairs. im going to try my luck tomorrow morning, if that fails then it wasn't meant to be. im not paying reseller prices, plain and simple
I wanted but not for retail, refuse to pay that new price (even the old one) for foams.

i think i need to have this same attitude. i want them, but i cant deal with payin 250 after taxes. i only really want to buy them so i dont regret passin and pay more (like with the electric blues)...but 250 when 180 was absolutely ridic when they first released? yikes. i was gonna get up and go get them too. 

i ordered mine over the phone but havent gotten an email yet... she said it may take a day or two bc they are so busy... this was eastbay btw

i ordered mine over the phone but havent gotten an email yet... she said it may take a day or two bc they are so busy... this was eastbay btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom