2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wanting these! I started my second job on release day so had to pass 
mad.gif

These will still be had in the future!

Still wanting these! I started my second job on release day so had to pass 
mad.gif

These will still be had in the future!

Originally Posted by bigj505

you guys in denial on the price falling obviously havent been around a long time.
ALL shoes bottom out in price (no necessarily retail) before eventually rising again. ALL SHOES.

this includes yeezys, space jams, foams inclusive.

exactly... Ive seen space jordans few months ago going for 250 range.... now going for close to 4. Dudes are going to wait for that retail price, then flip when they see theyre back up to 350+

you guys in denial on the price falling obviously havent been around a long time.
ALL shoes bottom out in price (no necessarily retail) before eventually rising again. ALL SHOES.

exactly... Ive seen space jordans few months ago going for 250 range.... now going for close to 4. Dudes are going to wait for that retail price, then flip when they see theyre back up to 350+

Originally Posted by s dubl

i remember i had a ds pair of jams i was selling or my boy like 18 months ago. dudes were offering me 210 shipped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

i remember i had a ds pair of jams i was selling or my boy like 18 months ago. dudes were offering me 210 shipped
laugh.gif

True. Once the market isn't flooded anymore the prices go back up. 

True. Once the market isn't flooded anymore the prices go back up. 

i remember the 2009 eggplants almost retail on flightclub, thats amazing for that store.. prices went right back up...

i remember the 2009 eggplants almost retail on flightclub, thats amazing for that store.. prices went right back up...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

I don't remember this, I remember the 2010's going for around retaol

Originally Posted by purplehazen

I don't remember this, I remember the 2010's going for around retaol

was able to pick up a 2nd pair of these on craigslist for $220.  kinda pissed i paid $310 for my first pair.  

was able to pick up a 2nd pair of these on craigslist for $220.  kinda pissed i paid $310 for my first pair.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom