2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took a pass on the white cement 4's for the foams because the cement 4s didnt impress me. they really are lacking as a retro i feel because of materials and there are just something off about them. i feel it may be the cement spots on the midsole not being as dark as they were on the 99 release. i felt the foams were made better and will last longer. however with gentry at the helm, im not sure if thats correct!

i took a pass on the white cement 4's for the foams because the cement 4s didnt impress me. they really are lacking as a retro i feel because of materials and there are just something off about them. i feel it may be the cement spots on the midsole not being as dark as they were on the 99 release. i felt the foams were made better and will last longer. however with gentry at the helm, im not sure if thats correct!

As much as i slammed this particular color way, i sincerly regret passing up on these puppies, I wear alot of red and black clothing, especially vintage polo ralph lauren pieces. No restock in sight, called my local foot action so much that i had to change my voice. jus to get results. more money in my pocket. i even went the extra mile and checked ebay prices and some want at least 350 to 450. i wanted to message them individually and tell them they smoking that stuff. i also went to a  mom and pop shops in sunset, asked the shop owner CUANTO CUESTA (how much) he told me 380. he didnt even try to knock 10 or even 20 bucks off. I remmber back in the day. you would walk into a sneaker shop and the would be on you like flies on_______.  the would work withu. now you either have the dough or not.  

As much as i slammed this particular color way, i sincerly regret passing up on these puppies, I wear alot of red and black clothing, especially vintage polo ralph lauren pieces. No restock in sight, called my local foot action so much that i had to change my voice. jus to get results. more money in my pocket. i even went the extra mile and checked ebay prices and some want at least 350 to 450. i wanted to message them individually and tell them they smoking that stuff. i also went to a  mom and pop shops in sunset, asked the shop owner CUANTO CUESTA (how much) he told me 380. he didnt even try to knock 10 or even 20 bucks off. I remmber back in the day. you would walk into a sneaker shop and the would be on you like flies on_______.  the would work withu. now you either have the dough or not.  

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Sorry I'm late.. but heres my contribution..
^^^ Nintendo 64!!! CLASSIC 
smokin.gif
 On another note those shoes are too too FRESH 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Glad I didn't pass on these like I planned on it...... I had a feeling a couple days before the release date , that If I passed on these I would be kickin myself in the *** later....

Glad I didn't pass on these like I planned on it...... I had a feeling a couple days before the release date , that If I passed on these I would be kickin myself in the *** later....

I think these are better than the galaxys BY FAR!!! Everyone is just hypin up the galaxys because of the limited quantities. These are one of the best colorways of foams to EVER drop

I think these are better than the galaxys BY FAR!!! Everyone is just hypin up the galaxys because of the limited quantities. These are one of the best colorways of foams to EVER drop

Damn since i gave up on the galaxies i wanna get these but im trying to pay as close as possible to retail for a size 12.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks for any leads or anything.

Damn since i gave up on the galaxies i wanna get these but im trying to pay as close as possible to retail for a size 12.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks for any leads or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom