2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JayhawkJordan

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

Originally Posted by jkim5157

anybody still looking....... http://www.shelflife.co.z...te-one-314996-61/....... some good sizes left. No half sizes. It was about $280 shipped to Cali.

call me slow but .. i dont understand these prices
They are in the South African Rand (ZAR).  The shoes with shipping came out to approximately 278 for me.  Just having some trouble getting my CC to go through with them, it keeps getting denied on their side.
dont be using your credit card on websites your not familiar with,. although you may think your getting an awesome deal, in turn you could be headed into an ambush or credit card scam so be careful.

anybody still looking....... http://www.shelflife.co.z...te-one-314996-61/....... some good sizes left. No half sizes. It was about $280 shipped to Cali.

They are in the South African Rand (ZAR).  The shoes with shipping came out to approximately 278 for me.  Just having some trouble getting my CC to go through with them, it keeps getting denied on their side.
dont be using your credit card on websites your not familiar with,. although you may think your getting an awesome deal, in turn you could be headed into an ambush or credit card scam so be careful.

yeah man i'm not sure about getting something all the way from south africa. Did some prince offer a discount if you paid with money order???

yeah man i'm not sure about getting something all the way from south africa. Did some prince offer a discount if you paid with money order???

Originally Posted by rrickrude

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

roll.gif

Wow! 
roll.gif
 that was a good one!

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

roll.gif

Wow! 
roll.gif
 that was a good one!

Dang beat me to the joke lol

Dang beat me to the joke lol

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Prices are coming down to around 280 on these hold out

If u get these for $280 consider urself VERY lucky and play the lotto ASAP. Prices on these will slowly rise as pairs diminish. The metallic reds are only rivaled by the royals.

If u get these for $280 consider urself VERY lucky and play the lotto ASAP. Prices on these will slowly rise as pairs diminish. The metallic reds are only rivaled by the royals.

I really want to get a pair of these now but I don't know whether I should sacrifice royals for them.

I really want to get a pair of these now but I don't know whether I should sacrifice royals for them.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Why do people give their opinions as fact

rivaled only by royals, yeah ok

Why do people give their opinions as fact

rivaled only by royals, yeah ok

Lol, says the bum trying to sell these.

Lol, says the bum trying to sell these.

Locally, prices for these are sitting around 260-270 so it's not too bad of a mark up. I try to grab my shoes locally so I can inspect em as well as get em cheaper since there's no fees.

Locally, prices for these are sitting around 260-270 so it's not too bad of a mark up. I try to grab my shoes locally so I can inspect em as well as get em cheaper since there's no fees.

i think these red foams are over rated thats just my thought but a lot of people like them i feel the hype around them was a bit too much

i think these red foams are over rated thats just my thought but a lot of people like them i feel the hype around them was a bit too much

lol this @*$% from south africa .. tf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom