2/8/09 -- SPURS @ CELTICS Game Thread on ABCHD

Mason Jr has the poise of a 15 year vet. Dude is so nice.

Too bad the Mavericks can't pick any young guys up like that.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Lakers got in that a...head again

shattered psyche part 2

where is that new york fan that laughed when I said the same thing after the xmas game?
eyes.gif

Tough road trip for the C's also coming up:

[table][tr][td]@ New Orleans [/td] [td] 8:00pm[/td] [td] CSNHD[/td] [td] [/td] [td] WEEI[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Thu 12[/td] [td] @ Dallas [/td] [td] 9:30pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td] [td] WEEI[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Thu 19[/td] [td] @ Utah [/td] [td] 10:30pm[/td] [td] CSNHD[/td] [td]
broadcast_TNT.gif
[/td] [td] WEEI[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Sun 22[/td] [td] @ Phoenix [/td] [td] 2:30pm[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
broadcast_ABC.gif
[/td] [td] WEEI[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Mon 23[/td] [td] @ Denver [/td] [td] 9:00pm[/td] [td] CSNHD[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBATV.gif
[/td] [td] WEEI[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Wed 25[/td] [td] @ LA Clippers [/td] [/tr][/table]

Ain't nothing tough about the Mavs Jazz Clipps or Suns,
laugh.gif

Mavs and Jazz are injured, Clipps suck, and Suns are meh.

Wow hahaha.. i see KG drains shot RIGHT by 3 pnt line so im like why can't he shoot it.. and SPLASH!
I was like damnit when i saw him get the rebound... because i knew he was going to throw up a shot (on my fantasy team).
But as a lakers fan... go spurs!

edit: wow he made 20-30 3s in minnesota... didn't know that.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Ain't nothing tough about the Mavs Jazz Clipps or Suns,
laugh.gif

Mavs and Jazz are injured, Clipps suck, and Suns are meh.

We have a chance with Zach, Baron and Marcus back in full effect. Your Mavs are probably the easiest team on their schedule by far.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom