2 Chainz B.O.A.T.S. 2 Cover + Tracklist

I feel so bad for 2 Chainz right now this album goes oh so hard. It was miles better than BOATS1 by track 6 this album is surprisingly good dare I say great for what It's supposed to be but the public isn't behind him anymore and this probably won't sell. Crying shame.

Last edited:
Damn wanna peep this and throw it on the ipod but my laptop just f'd up the other day and can't.
Gotta get on internet at work and ish smh
Sucks being overseas sometimes

I feel so bad for 2 Chainz right now this album goes oh so hard. It was miles better than BOATS1 by track 6 this album is surprisingly good dare I say great for what It's supposed to be but the public isn't behind him anymore and this probably won't sell. Crying shame.

not sure if he isn't the man anymore. he killed the Made in America concert and he's still doing the late night talk show circuit. i still see his name on a million features, including what will probably be the biggest album of the fall (Drake)

i'm copping on the 10th

not sure if he isn't the man anymore. he killed the Made in America concert and he's still doing the late night talk show circuit. i still see his name on a million features, including what will probably be the biggest album of the fall (Drake)

i'm copping on the 10th
I hope you're right. I would love to see this go gold, it deserves you.

2 chainz delivered. Was wondering about the lack of hilarious lines but then came Used 2 lmao

i'm copping on the 10th
I hope you're right. I would love to see this go gold, it deserves you.

White folks love Chainz now. It should do some decent numbers.

some of these are good others are not

live long beat is crazy

this is good for what it is . . . whip music . . . good job breast man

some of these are good others are not​
 ​
live long beat is crazy​
 ​
this is good for what it is . . . whip music . . . good job breast man​
^^ This. This album is pretty flame though production wise. Surprised to be feeling the Drake x Tunechi track. 

Been telling women at work they the "Employee of the month" all day. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom