2 Chainz B.O.A.T.S. 2 Cover + Tracklist

yall seen the cookbook recipes that come with the album 
roll.gif

It's a shame how many great beats got wasted on this album.

Chainz had a few entertaining verses here and there. But for the most part, the production overshadowed his pointless yelling by miles.

After a couple of days I've realized that even by the standards of Titty's current incarnation, lyrically this is poor. He not even funny on this. It slaps but will probably get tired of the songs I like by the end of the week. 

I actually want to buy this. I was gonna by his last album based on the TruRealigion mix tape that came before it, but by the time I got ready to buy it, I had heard most of the album and it was nothing like TruRealigion, cause its pretty good to hear that at least production wise, BOATS II is top notch.

Last edited:
Chainz delivered. This album is way better than the 1st.

And if a video is shot for Used 2 along with twerking being mainstream. :smh:

I must be the only one who thinks the rapping and flow/songs overall is better on part 1.

Part 1 as a whole > part 2 for me, as a whole

He's already accusing Def Jam of under shipping the album :lol: Every store I went in they had RACKS of this album. Doesn't have a big single and people are probably getting tired of his music.

Feeling "I do it" and the Ha remake. Not sure about any thing else. Ill give it another listen

Thats not a "Ha" remake thats a "Back That Thing Up" remake

Juve says "Ha" between lines in the song "Ha"

He says "yeah" in between lines on "Back That Thing Up"

He's already accusing Def Jam of under shipping the album
laugh.gif
Every store I went in they had RACKS of this album. Doesn't have a big single and people are probably getting tired of his music.
Sales projections got him at 55-65k 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that really a valid excuse in the digital age tho? I know people are still buying more physical copies than digital but that gap is closing

laugh.gif
 Kinda ****** up cause I feel this is an overall better album, his flows aren't as witty but the production is all around solid.

This is probably the safest album I've heard in awhile. The latter half of the album is the stronger of the two (besides that awful Mainstream Ratchet song with that lame EDM and/or techno sound). Pretty sure U Da Realest, Beautiful Pain, Outroduction, So We Live, and Black Unicorn will be in my rotation for awhile. The rest of the songs are pretty much songs that could've easily been on mixtapes. They bump and that's about it.

As far as the possible sales compared to his last album, I think ya'll are forgetting that before he released his debut, 2Chainz was coming off the heels of one of if not THE biggest song of 2012 in "Mercy", with Kanye basically throwing him an alley-oop by changing the beat (of course) to more awful edm sound to make 2 Chainz verse sound so much better than it was. Plus he had his own huge singles "No Lie", "Birthday Song", "I'm Different" and multiple features, including "F'n Problems", "Beez In The Trap" and the "Bandz Make her Dance" remix.

Fast forward to now. What exactly did he have :lol: ? "Feds Watching" is a decent single, but doesn't have the punch as any one of those songs previously listed. And he has a Beats commercial or something. He's just been on arbitrary stuff leading up to this album. If he has a 3rd album, it's probably gonna stall out even further, but he's already outkicked his coverage by even being in his current position in the first place.

:lol: Can't believe I just typed all that about 2 Chainz

Everything there is spot on aside from your comments about the Mercy verse. That verse was fire, lets not kid ourselves

"Drunk and high at the same time

Drinking Champagne on an airplane"
sick.gif
nthat.gif

I don't even know what edm is, but Mainstream Ratchet jams.

The only songs on the album I don't play are Ur Da Realest and Netflix. Everything else gets played.

I don't even know what edm is, but Mainstream Ratchet jams.

The only songs on the album I don't play are Ur Da Realest and Netflix. Everything else gets played.

The second half of that "Females Welcomed" song by Trinidad James and Asap Rocky's "Wild For the Night". Or just youtube stuff from Skrillex

Back
Top Bottom