2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

no matter who you are, anytime you go out of town, you can get got.

no matter who you are, anytime you step out of the house, you can get got.

no matter who you are, anytime you go out of town, you can get got.

no matter who you are, anytime you step out of the house, you can get got.
yup
kanye never been robbed though 
eyes.gif

Soulja didnt really get robbed tho right? I thought ballout stole the chain out his crib

Just a matter of time before tyga gets robbed or worse. I know the Nortes are just waiting for him to come back and slip up in the bay/nor cal.

Last edited:
NT has a love hate with street cred. They want all rappers to be superthugs, but when someone posts a violent video or something of that nature they talk about how ignorant those "animals" are.

All in All rappers get robbed...Alot. You obviously become a target when walk around in fancy jewelry and brag about how much money you got. Most rappers if they weren't robbed were involved in some sort of situation because of their status and someone trying to test it. Hell I remember hearing bout Dame Dash getting jumped and robbed in Paris.

Tity Boy just got caught slipping and his goons did not hold up they end of the bargain :lol:

I thought when the soldiers are around him, it's like a tank around him.

Guess he was wrong.

2 Chainz Arrested at LAX

2 Chainz was just arrested at LAX ... after cops allegedly found weed on the "I'm Different" rapper as he was trying to board an airplane, TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... 35-year-old 2 Chainz is currently being booked for possession of marijuana after he was caught with pot in Terminal 5.

Just yesterday, 2 Chainz -- real name Tauheed Epps -- was tweeting about how impressed he was with the weed in San Francisco.

So far, cops are not commenting on the situation.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/11/2-chainz-arrested-drugs-at-lax/

Is there any other documented case of a rapper changing names and gimmicks and experiencing such a resurgence? Ja might have wanted to consider that.

Way to pick a security squad too, by the way. I thought Gangstalicious dropping the gun was very not gangsta...these dudes didn't even stick around to pull one out.
laugh.gif

...and oh, so if you're famous and brag about buying weed in a city you're not from, they'll try to find weed on you when you get on the plane to leave? Good to know.

Back
Top Bottom