2 Duke vs 15 Belmont

tired.gif
people actually getting hurt feelings because some people don'tlike Duke. You act like you're actually on the team. They have 1 championship in well over the last decade, while getting the absolute best players everysingle year. To me, with all the hype we have to hear and every game on TV and all the "mystique" of Duke basketball, that is overrated to constantlycome home empty handed. Michigan State and Syracuse have the same amount of championships as Duke in the last decade and you don't hear constant slurpingof their programs and people catching feelings when someone doesn't like them.
tired.gif
The only thing worse than the Duke basketball program are the Duke basketball fans. I think that's even a quote from Tucker Max's book"I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell."

Originally Posted by Nek32

tired.gif
people actually getting hurt feelings because some people don't like Duke. You act like you're actually on the team. They have 1 championship in well over the last decade, while getting the absolute best players every single year. To me, with all the hype we have to hear and every game on TV and all the "mystique" of Duke basketball, that is overrated to constantly come home empty handed. Michigan State and Syracuse have the same amount of championships as Duke in the last decade and you don't hear constant slurping of their programs and people catching feelings when someone doesn't like them.
tired.gif
The only thing worse than the Duke basketball program are the Duke basketball fans. I think that's even a quote from Tucker Max's book "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And who else has multiple championships in the last 10 years????

Florida....

Connecticut.....

Thats it....

So $!% are you really saying????

A lot of schools have good recruiting classes every year (Kansas, UNC, etc)....Yet only two teams have won multiple championships...

So.....those other teams are in the same boat as us yet no one seems to mention them....

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Its really no point in arguing w/ some of y'all Duke haters....

i hate dUKe more than the next man, but to deny their success is just ignorant. most of the people hating on dUKe could only wish their program was as good. like dre pointed out, NOBODY wins every year.

i'm no idiot...whenever i hate on dUKe on here, it's just fun internet jabbing, that's all.

that said.

See ya Dukies!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom