2 MONTHS COLLECTION - IM NOT A BUSINESSMAN IM'A BUSINES MANNN

how does the jay-z line have anything to do with your collection?

its a start, but no heat...

I love how the jay line attracted people to the post lol this is my first post on NTK and im feelin the love haha. But um i do appreciate theCONSTRUCTIVE criticism..not the haters.Peace.
roll.gif

not the kind of stuff that i would pay money for but if thats what you like itz cool....keep it goin

Aw its ok we have to start somewhere right?

Always room for improvement (in your case there is quite a bit of room)

Haha your first post on what? What is NTK? I've been looking at this board for 6 years and have never heard anyone use that. Not really great pick ups, butGR's become hot down the line. Trust me. I may have 1 or 2 shoes that aren't GR. 5 years from now people will think they're awesome. So good start.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh......smh at the gravedigging....I am sure with the time that has gone by since his original post he actually is a business (yeah it was thatloooooooooong ago)

----->>>andd these are just thedunksz ..ill post the DCs and AJ'sz in another post...haha ..all you bums who clowned me a year agoo...lemme stop---->
roll.gif
still rollin

take individual pics if you dont mind..i see money cat highs and i feel the tweed pack high's you posted last year aswell. keep it movin

Back
Top Bottom