2 MONTHS COLLECTION - IM NOT A BUSINESSMAN IM'A BUSINES MANNN

Originally Posted by MarsBlackmonDunks

----->>>andd these are just the dunksz ..ill post the DCs and AJ'sz in another post...haha ..all you bums who clowned me a year agoo...lemme stop---->
roll.gif
still rollin

man dont be braggin about your collection. that not love for the shoes. u thinkin u hard now cuz u have all these shoes now? thats not what sneaker collectingis about.

there is nothing in those pictures worth bragging for, and the pic sucks. its like you tried to shut people down with your "new and improvedcollection" but only made it worse

NT fam, lets stop clowning and talking down on him. I hope he buys what he wants and not what NT deems as "HEAT" or "Classic". So hey, keepthe collection up. Nice Post

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

get that title out of here. You need to be humble with the collection you have. I would call it a start not a collection
Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

after 2 months, its a collection? more like some weak pick ups.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True story. I was all hyped to see this "collection" of yours. It's nice to see that you're proud of it though. That's all that matters Iguess
eyes.gif
. It is nice to see that you posted an updated pic from this year.But still, be humble, don't brag

I agree with all of these guys ^^^ This honestly looks like a VERY WEAK pick ups for the weekend... outlet clearance pick ups. Regardless tho, no one hatesuntil you make a title so bold and confident. Youre a failing business man if one at all. My favorite if I had to pick are the chartreuse and red dunks that mygirlfriend and sister have.

Originally Posted by MarsBlackmonDunks

----->>>andd these are just the dunksz ..ill post the DCs and AJ'sz in another post...haha ..all you bums who clowned me a year agoo...lemme stop---->
roll.gif
still rollin

wow ur a bum braggin about ur collection.

This thread is the face of hype.From the comments of weak no heat blah blah, to the dunks and mad grs and the title implying that he may have had heat.

After one year, homie's collection still looks like the back wall of a factory outlet.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom