2 Teens Beat & Rob A 14 Year Old Girl & Her 11yr Old Brother In Chicago.....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Why would you allow a 14 and 11 year old to walk down the street in that war zone?

So Chicagoians shouldnt be able to walk down the street to the store...? efffff that... Chicago is bad....but not THAT bad.....

So if you're a parent living in Chicago, or any other bad area for that matter, you're going to allow your 14 year old daughter and 11 year old son towalk to the store alone?

I know I'm not.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I see what's going on now. Either media or NTers have decided to start bringing up what's going on in the Chi more often after the HS killing cuz shhh like this is always being covered in the Chi, unfortunately.

Yup, I'm glad someone is paying attention to their agenda.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I see what's going on now. Either media or NTers have decided to start bringing up what's going on in the Chi more often after the HS killing cuz shhh like this is always being covered in the Chi, unfortunately.

smh.gif

Sorry but "shhh like this" happening all the time in Chicago is not cool. The spotlight SHOULD be on Chicago until you fools get your act together.Seriously $$@ is going on over there....It's funny how Common and Kanye are from Chicago but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Pretty sad...

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

smh.gif

The spotlight SHOULD be on Chicago until you fools get your act together.
But...this type of @!*@ happens in every inner city. It's in New York...it's in DC...it's in LA...it's in Houston...it's inMiami...why should the spotlight be on Chicago?

smh.gif

Sorry but "shhh like this" happening all the time in Chicago is not cool. The spotlight SHOULD be on Chicago until you fools get your act together. Seriously $$@ is going on over there....It's funny how Common and Kanye are from Chicago but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Pretty sad...

!st off !@+# like this doesn't happen ALL THE TIME in Chicago. Do people get robbed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? OfCourse it does. Do people get killed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of Course it does. Are little kids out here doingextremely stupid !@+# and throwing thier lives away? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of course it does. My point is fory'all to act like this is merely a isolated problem of Chicago is asisinine, and if you do believe this to be true your view of the world is some piss.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

some of you are very out of touch with reality if you don't know that this happens EVERYDAY in EVERY OTHER urban city in America.

indifferent.gif
at thise who are focussing on the Chi like this #$@* doesn't happen in every other BIG CITY
This is sad.
I remember a couple of months ago (maybe 1 year) many Chicago residents were complaining because so many people were being killed on a regular basis in Chicago and there was no media attention on any of the deaths.

Now the media is paying attention and Chicago residents feel some type of way about that.

Media attention may not be the best thing, but it is a start, a small step in the right direction.

It was a year ago and noone was complaining about the lack of coverage because we received plenty, we were complaining that it was a regular occurrence and yetnothing was/has been put in place to prevent it.
smh.gif
@ just making things up now

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Why would you allow a 14 and 11 year old to walk down the street in that war zone?

So Chicagoians shouldnt be able to walk down the street to the store...? efffff that... Chicago is bad....but not THAT bad.....

So if you're a parent living in Chicago, or any other bad area for that matter, you're going to allow your 14 year old daughter and 11 year old son to walk to the store alone?

I know I'm not.

So what you're saying that these kids should be prisoners of circumstance? Because they live in this environment they should be force stay insideunlessed supervised? Thats impossible. Your kids wouldn't listen to you and would find a way to get out and about and now you have an even bigger issueon your hands. You'd be setting yourself up for failure. Not to mention that most of these kids have lived in their environment all of their lives so thisis what they know. Sure they know about the possibilities but they don't live in fear that everytime they step outside of their door they're going tobecome a victim. Noone should.

smh.gif

Sorry but "shhh like this" happening all the time in Chicago is not cool. The spotlight SHOULD be on Chicago until you fools get your act together. Seriously $$@ is going on over there....It's funny how Common and Kanye are from Chicago but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Pretty sad...

!st off !@+# like this doesn't happen ALL THE TIME in Chicago. Do people get robbed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of Course it does. Do people get killed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of Course it does. Are little kids out here doing extremely stupid !@+# and throwing thier lives away? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of course it does. My point is for y'all to act like this is merely a isolated problem of Chicago is asisinine, and if you do believe this to be true your view of the world is some piss.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

some of you are very out of touch with reality if you don't know that this happens EVERYDAY in EVERY OTHER urban city in America.

indifferent.gif
at thise who are focussing on the Chi like this #$@* doesn't happen in every other BIG CITY
This is sad.
I remember a couple of months ago (maybe 1 year) many Chicago residents were complaining because so many people were being killed on a regular basis in Chicago and there was no media attention on any of the deaths.

Now the media is paying attention and Chicago residents feel some type of way about that.

Media attention may not be the best thing, but it is a start, a small step in the right direction.

It was a year ago and noone was complaining about the lack of coverage because we received plenty, we were complaining that it was a regular occurrence and yet nothing was/has been put in place to prevent it.
smh.gif
@ just making things up now

I never said it happens all the time, I was quoting it. Of course stuff like this happens all the time, probably not as much as it's happening in Chicagoright now...It's obvious something is going on in Chicago and it needs to be fixed, you guys got a long history of gangs and violence but it can be fixed.Look at NYC, it's doing better than ever and I think the crime rate has been declining like crazy for the past few years.... What's crazy about thisthat's even not even adults or gang members it's damn little kids man....

Obviously Chicago has it's problem but some of you are very out of touch with reality if you don't know that this happens EVERYDAY in EVERY OTHER urban city in America.

_s let the media dictate their thoughts, don't yall know they only focus on the negative...Chicago getting that Detroit love right about now

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Obviously Chicago has it's problem but some of you are very out of touch with reality if you don't know that this happens EVERYDAY in EVERY OTHER urban city in America.

_s let the media dictate their thoughts, don't yall know they only focus on the negative...Chicago getting that Detroit love right about now

I just don't get this logic...So would you rather have no one focus any spotlight on Chicago and let the people of Chicago lead the change into a peaceful,safe city...Good luck...This is only going to put pressure on the city to make some changes for the better. What positives do you guys have to show right now?2 horrible killings in a row that involved kids, getting snubbed for the Olympics?

I can't speak on NYC's crime problem because Im not a resident nor have I ever resided there, if you say its decreased drastically thats whats up.However as far as NYC having gang issues, that something you all have adopted within the last 10 years as a fad. There is no culture of that problem so that issomething your city doesnt understand nor has it directly correlated to your crime rate in such a large amount. Like Ive said on here before the gang cultureis something thats just ingrained into our society here in chicago going as far back as Capone, but to be more relevant to the kids you are hearing about tothe late 50's early 60's similar to LA. The difference between these days and those or even the 80's and 90's is that there is no authoritywithin these organizations so there are no rules being enforced, no lit, no consequences. All they know is what they've heard/seen on tv thereforethey're out here behaving like this. This is what happens when all of the leadership is taken out of the equation. The little runts who were used on sendoff missions to do dumb **@% are whats left so thats who's behavior they emulate and expound on. Its a cycle which in all likelihood is improbable tobreak.

Lastly, since when does the news report anything positive?
laugh.gif

Yup. How you like this *%$% Cake? [Dave Chappelle] It burns doesnt it...[/Chappelle]
laugh.gif

real talk tho, definitely some sensationalism going on with this Chicago crime reporting....

Truth be told, Chicago is unfortunately one of the handful of big cities that has always had inner-city crime problems, as long as you wanna go back. It wentfrom being damn near unreported nationally, to being milked now because its a "new" angle that the "CNN/Newsweek/Time audience" isunfamiliar with (hearing about LA's gang violence or Detroit's issues will go in one ear and out the other. That crowd probably thought Chicago beenstraight since Larry Hoover was off the streets). CNN is running a show now called Chicago's Deadly Streets
laugh.gif
. Really? Is that needed now?What about the other couple years this decade alone? The 90's? This *%$% aint new. Just a new angle.

True, the media manipulates a lot of things. They're putting a spotlight on Chicago. Didn't they do the same thing to SoCal and Oakland in the early90s?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Yup. How you like this *%$% Cake? [Dave Chappelle] It burns doesnt it...[/Chappelle]
laugh.gif

real talk tho, definitely some sensationalism going on with this Chicago crime reporting....

Truth be told, Chicago is unfortunately one of the handful of big cities that has always had inner-city crime problems, as long as you wanna go back. It went from being damn near unreported nationally, to being milked now because its a "new" angle that the "CNN/Newsweek/Time audience" is unfamiliar with (hearing about LA's gang violence or Detroit's issues will go in one ear and out the other. That crowd probably thought Chicago been straight since Larry Hoover was off the streets). CNN is running a show now called Chicago's Deadly Streets
laugh.gif
. Really? Is that needed now? What about the other couple years this decade alone? The 90's? This *%$% aint new. Just a new angle.

What The
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
????
smh.gif
@ them trying to make it seem like mycity is fallujah
tired.gif
And You Got Damnit Right It Burns G
mad.gif
smh.gif

man, how are you gonna rob children man.

though i wonder what would've happened if the Olympics were to take place in chicago...

What city doesn't have bad areas?

My city is beautiful, inside & out, no matter what the reporters try to show you.

So when people that aren't from here think of Chicago, they shouldn't think crime-infested ... because the %!$# simply does NOT happen everywhere inthe city. It's so segregated it's crazy.

If you _'s came to my city, this is what you'd see ... NOT kids laying dead. You're only in the hood if you're in the hood.

Stop talking about stuff you don't know.

chicago.jpg

435-free-chicago-bean.jpg

chicago-state36.jpg

48-hours-guide-chicago.jpg

ROW@Chicago01.jpg

large_Chicago-beach.jpg

170183090_4aa09d3dc6.jpg

3602932412_7b8c69a96a.jpg

& this is the "hood" as you guys say.

79thandAshland.JPG

there has been a lot of brutality in Chi now a days.

no comment.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

robbin somebody@ noon on a sunday is grimey . church hasn't even let out yet

You gotta respect the Sunday truce..."Sunday truce been around as long as the game" Avon

laugh.gif
@ _'s in here acting like a teenager shouldnt be allowed to go to the store alone

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Seymore CAKE wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

I see what's going on now. Either media or NTers have decided to start bringing up what's going on in the Chi more often after the HS killing cuz
shhh like this is always being covered in the Chi, unfortunately.

smh.gif

The spotlight SHOULD be on Chicago until you fools get your act together.
But...this type of %%+$ happens in every inner city. It's in New York...it's in DC...it's in LA...it's in Houston...it's in Miami...why should the spotlight be on Chicago?

359641833.jpg

fam listen,

first off fall back with that its in every city bs. every city is different. you act like nyc is on some " The Warriors" tip, when in reality it DOESNOT have the buffoonery thats goin on in chicago. mosdef the media is probably paying more attention to whats good in the chi since obama reps that city, butat the same time there is a serious issue with the little !@$%% kids they think its poppin with killing each other like that. A 14yr old GIRL?! ARE U KIDDINGME? AND AN 11 YR OLD TOO?! **%% here, chicago is a disaster now. these fools are goin hard actin like they all hood n %!!%, swinging 2x4s or w.e at randompeople, knockin em to the ground till they leak all over the curb n %!!%, then killing em off with a kick to the head.
smh.gif
are u for real dude?

every major city has some type of crime poppin off, mr obvious. its old news. everyone on NT who lives in a major city will cosign with this. but don'tplay off chicago like its nothing different to any other city. its waaayyy OD up there now. gangs and the usual fake $%% thugs are present in nyc, but growingup there im pretty sure i didn't have to worry about my everyday livelihood like the people in chi town have to now.

Back
Top Bottom