2 Teens Beat & Rob A 14 Year Old Girl & Her 11yr Old Brother In Chicago.....

Originally Posted by ng72687

chicago FTL? more like AMERICAN FTL HAHAHA
shut_up.jpg

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I see what's going on now. Either media or NTers have decided to start bringing up what's going on in the Chi more often after the HS killing cuz shhh like this is always being covered in the Chi, unfortunately.
Yup, I'm glad someone is paying attention to their agenda.
smh.gif
Sorry but "shhh like this" happening all the time in Chicago is not cool. The spotlight SHOULD be on Chicago until you fools get your act together. Seriously $$@ is going on over there....It's funny how Common and Kanye are from Chicago but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Pretty sad...
!st off !@+# like this doesn't happen ALL THE TIME in Chicago. Do people get robbed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of Course it does. Do people get killed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of Course it does. Are little kids out here doing extremely stupid !@+# and throwing thier lives away? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of course it does. My point is for y'all to act like this is merely a isolated problem of Chicago is asisinine, and if you do believe this to be true your view of the world is some piss.
I never said it happens all the time, I was quoting it. Of course stuff like this happens all the time, probably not as much as it's happening in Chicago right now...It's obvious something is going on in Chicago and it needs to be fixed, you guys got a long history of gangs and violence but it can be fixed. Look at NYC, it's doing better than ever and I think the crime rate has been declining like crazy for the past few years.... What's crazy about this that's even not even adults or gang members it's damn little kids man....
You didn't quote nothing. Who you quoting? Where did I say it's happening all the time? I said it's always covered in the Chi. Justlike every other big city covers the crimes in their region.

I'm in BK, I can pull up similar or worse crimes from the NY Post blotter(which aren't even full articles, just a short description). I don't seeNT threads for them. I don't see state wide or country wide coverage on it. There's a difference between media coverage to alert the ppl of an on goingproblem so it can be solved or properly addressed and focusing on one region or state/city and giving it a negative light like Chi is where _s run wild. Wherewas this coverage the year tthe Chi had the most killings in the country? Is this some better late than never shh?

Where the coverage for Detroit? New Orleans? etc.

I see what's going on now. Either media or NTers have decided to start bringing up what's going on in the Chi more often after the HS killing cuz shhh like this is always being covered in the Chi, unfortunately.
Yup, I'm glad someone is paying attention to their agenda.
smh.gif
Sorry but "shhh like this" happening all the time in Chicago is not cool. The spotlight SHOULD be on Chicago until you fools get your act together. Seriously $$@ is going on over there....It's funny how Common and Kanye are from Chicago but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Pretty sad...
!st off !@+# like this doesn't happen ALL THE TIME in Chicago. Do people get robbed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of Course it does. Do people get killed? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of Course it does. Are little kids out here doing extremely stupid !@+# and throwing thier lives away? Yes. Does it not happen in any other major city in the world? Of course it does. My point is for y'all to act like this is merely a isolated problem of Chicago is asisinine, and if you do believe this to be true your view of the world is some piss.
I never said it happens all the time, I was quoting it. Of course stuff like this happens all the time, probably not as much as it's happening in Chicago right now...It's obvious something is going on in Chicago and it needs to be fixed, you guys got a long history of gangs and violence but it can be fixed. Look at NYC, it's doing better than ever and I think the crime rate has been declining like crazy for the past few years.... What's crazy about this that's even not even adults or gang members it's damn little kids man....
You didn't quote nothing. Who you quoting? Where did I say it's happening all the time? I said it's always covered in the Chi. Just like every other big city covers the crimes in their region.

I'm in BK, I can pull up similar or worse crimes from the NY Post blotter(which aren't even full articles, just a short description). I don't see NT threads for them. I don't see state wide or country wide coverage on it. There's a difference between media coverage to alert the ppl of an on going problem so it can be solved or properly addressed and focusing on one region or state/city and giving it a negative light like Chi is where _s run wild. Where was this coverage the year tthe Chi had the most killings in the country? Is this some better late than never shh?

Where the coverage for Detroit? New Orleans? etc.

That is my point. You didn't see CNN doing a segment on Miami and other parts of Fla where them MS13 cats are doing +!*# like kick a lady's door inraped her in front of her 11yr old son and then made her suck off in order to live did you? I dare you tell me they aren't still down there causing alltypes of terror.

They weren't here last year with 30+ people got shot or stabbed in a weekend or the year before that when the same +!*# happened in the same weekend (forthe record it didnt' happen this year). But because a video popped up of some brutal fight in which a shorty just happened to lose his life (god bless hissoul) Chicago is a war zone not safe for any kid. Its hot right now so they're all over it and anything else that might happen in an attempt to insightfear and attain higher ratings. Point blank period.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ _'s in here acting like a teenager shouldnt be allowed to go to the store alone
I wouldn't let my 14-year-old daughter leave the house alone.

I don't buy that "every major city" argument. Its getting out of control here and media attention is needed.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

I don't buy that "every major city" argument. Its getting out of control here and media attention is needed.
Oh my god, I'm so tired of hearing that "it's getting out of control" argument.

No, it is NOT getting out of control, it has BEEN out of control.

Just goes to show how sheltered everyone is ...

This thread is full of ignorance.
People on the outside looking in shouldnt talk so much...
eyes.gif

Not to sound insensitive, but this is just some normal %%%+. Like, it happens, why is it national news now?

That is a terrible story. I hope the kids are alright.
However, I don't think it's safe for the media to all the sudden be putting this blinding spotlight on Chicago.
The knuckleheads must think the attention is cool...
Where are the police in these neighborhoods anyway?

Back
Top Bottom