2 year old girl run over twice RIP

that is sickening to see how it all happen and how people just pass by her. RIP.. but its bothers me how long it took the mother to find her! how arnt you taking care of your child like that?! smh

Looked like the driver did it on purpose..... turn steering wheel toward her can be seen clearly 

damn that was sickening, in such a small street.

%**@ man. 
frown.gif

I mean, you hear about how crazy it is in some foreign countries, but some of these places just have the rules missing.
I mean...

Come on.  Is it like that for real?

Originally Posted by NiPxD

If this thread has less replies than the dog "murder" thread......

go on, finish your sentence.

you're going to sit there and do nothing.

anyway, sad how so many people just walked by her and did nothing
30t6p3b.gif

SERIOUSLY?
indifferent.gif
It's one thing if you didn't see her, but some people literally stared and walked by, who the F^^ does that?

Can someone translate did she die?
frown.gif

I sat there. Watched the video. And all i kept thinking to myself.. is
"Bruh, are you serious?"

How can you seriously blantantly run her over twice and walk past a 2yr old girl motionless & in pain and act like #$!% is all normal

I dont even...

RIP man ... 
tired.gif

This was posted on reddit about why so many people overlooked it

"In China, this kind of situation is referred to as the 'Peng Yu' effect. Before you condemn then, you have to understand their situation. The law right now in China means that many victims of traffic accidents, or people who have fallen ill in the street have actually successfully sued the people that helped them for sums of money that could easily destroy lives, even if there is no evidence that they are the ones that caused the accident (because they were not). There is a China Daily article on this topic.
In a country that executes more than any other, I wonder how willing you would be to potentially implicate yourself in a crime by helping a stranger. Yes, its very sad. But I, for one, find it hard to blame them in this situation. The law needs to change before people can become less suspicious."

There is a pretty good discussion about it all
http://www.reddit.com/tb/ldy5h

^replace the _ _ _ with w t f 

Yueyue is so lovely, often amuses us. Sometime if I quarrelled with her mother and if her mother cried, she would tell us not to cry, she always tried to amuse us. I don’t have any thoughts now, I just hope my child will wake up and call me Dad again.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

SERIOUSLY?
indifferent.gif
It's one thing if you didn't see her, but some people literally stared and walked by, who the F^^ does that?

Can someone translate did she die?
frown.gif
y
My pops told me she's brain dead and is holding onto life less and less...she'll probably pass soon. Even if she doesn't I wouldnt be surprised if the plug was pulled. Places like China don't have much of a spot for baby girls, let alone brain dead ones. I hope they torture first bastard that ran her over. He was really gonna offer the parents money, but wasn't gonna turn himself in.....just that sort of mind set gives you a peek of how **!%#% up it is over there in some aspects.

Not about to watch because I hate to see children injured or killed, especially since I have two young daughters, but it'll be interesting to see if the outrage for a human child dying in such an inhumane way is anywhere near the level of rage people feel for animals that get smoked.

damn...she aint gonna be in rush hour 4...

wait..that wasnt funny. sorry. rip i meant to type.

Originally Posted by Freeze

damn...she aint gonna be in rush hour 4...

wait..that wasnt funny. sorry. rip i meant to type.

Mods get rid of this guy please wow man really

damn couldnt get through the video. Also did anyone translate the page and get this as a description
Black girls lower body crushed two vehicles passing pedestrians cold-blooded disdain, a girl was playing in the van hit the market ... all the video information

Back
Top Bottom