2 Years In Prison; Man Recounts his Story LONG READ

Originally Posted by chatta718

Dudes taking each other booty is the #1 reason why ill never see a prison...they dude said he smelled a GUYS cologne and got rock???? I'm stayin out
No, I think he was blessed that he didn't have to smell manure all day every day. So to smell cologne was a breath of fresh air (no pun). He wasn't expounding upon any gay mentalities that you are eluding to.

This was a great read. Most people will never experience it so it was great to hear the true side of what its like.

I was locked up for about 10 hours and it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me and I was just in the drunk tank the whole time. Seconds felt like minutes and hours felt like days, even when your in for that little of time you realize how much freedom you've lost.

This was a great read. Most people will never experience it so it was great to hear the true side of what its like.

I was locked up for about 10 hours and it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me and I was just in the drunk tank the whole time. Seconds felt like minutes and hours felt like days, even when your in for that little of time you realize how much freedom you've lost.

read on another board that this dude got raped too
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Was in central bookings for 18 hours.

Was not fun at all, makes you really appreciate the little things.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Was in central bookings for 18 hours.

Was not fun at all, makes you really appreciate the little things.

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

good read.

That's not to say consensual gay sex doesn't happen. I had it, and I enjoyed it. I'm not going to go and @+++ a man on the outside, but a combination of drugs, lonliness and boredom do strange things.
I think its safe to say that OP was/is homosexual.
grin.gif
Grow up

eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Backirvine

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

good read.

That's not to say consensual gay sex doesn't happen. I had it, and I enjoyed it. I'm not going to go and @+++ a man on the outside, but a combination of drugs, lonliness and boredom do strange things.
I think its safe to say that OP was/is homosexual.
grin.gif
Grow up

eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

its crazy, I dont wish that upon no one. When they come out its like they just came from a third world country or some $%!^. They start talking about stuff thing that dont exist/make anymore
frown.gif

its crazy, I dont wish that upon no one. When they come out its like they just came from a third world country or some $%!^. They start talking about stuff thing that dont exist/make anymore
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom