2 Years In Prison; Man Recounts his Story LONG READ

that sucks. My homie still got like 10 more years to go in prison... ughhh
good read tho.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Great post. OP can you PM the board this came from?

Really good read. Always wondered what it's like for someone and this really give you somewhat of an Idea.
smokin.gif

Hope dude is able to pull things together and get his self straight.

I would like the link also please.
x3..or is this from 4chan i noticed he said anons

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Great post. OP can you PM the board this came from?

Really good read. Always wondered what it's like for someone and this really give you somewhat of an Idea.
smokin.gif

Hope dude is able to pull things together and get his self straight.

I would like the link also please.
x3..or is this from 4chan i noticed he said anons

I never knew how prevalent the drug use, and how easy it is to use in prison. He didn't sound like he sober for long periods of time.

Prison just $%!%$ with your head big time.

I never knew how prevalent the drug use, and how easy it is to use in prison. He didn't sound like he sober for long periods of time.

Prison just $%!%$ with your head big time.

Damn dude was only in for 2 years... and had gay sex... pretty shocked about that

But damn I read the whole thing... good read definitely

Damn dude was only in for 2 years... and had gay sex... pretty shocked about that

But damn I read the whole thing... good read definitely

that was a great read. if all people had the same experiences as that guy, there would be no repeat offenders in prison.

it seems like dude had a privileged life, and once he went in he got shook and quickly resorted to drug abuse/gay sex to have something to cling to. what you realize is that there are people whose living conditions on the outside are 10x worse than in prison, and they see death everyday so seeing it in there is no big deal. some people's lives are so messed up that they honestly do not care if they live or die. its sad..
smh.gif

that was a great read. if all people had the same experiences as that guy, there would be no repeat offenders in prison.

it seems like dude had a privileged life, and once he went in he got shook and quickly resorted to drug abuse/gay sex to have something to cling to. what you realize is that there are people whose living conditions on the outside are 10x worse than in prison, and they see death everyday so seeing it in there is no big deal. some people's lives are so messed up that they honestly do not care if they live or die. its sad..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom