2 Years In Prison; Man Recounts his Story LONG READ

Good read appreciate it OP

But the guy wasn't a regular felon he was convicted of armed robbery,that's a violent felony which requires he stay's in a maximum facility.

Good read appreciate it OP

But the guy wasn't a regular felon he was convicted of armed robbery,that's a violent felony which requires he stay's in a maximum facility.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Great post. OP can you PM the board this came from?

Really good read. Always wondered what it's like for someone and this really give you somewhat of an Idea.
smokin.gif

Hope dude is able to pull things together and get his self straight.

I would like the link also please.
x3..or is this from 4chan i noticed he said anons
I pasted it from a private forum

I think the person who posted it got it from 99chan

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Great post. OP can you PM the board this came from?

Really good read. Always wondered what it's like for someone and this really give you somewhat of an Idea.
smokin.gif

Hope dude is able to pull things together and get his self straight.

I would like the link also please.
x3..or is this from 4chan i noticed he said anons
I pasted it from a private forum

I think the person who posted it got it from 99chan

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

Good read but dude had gay sex. Wow. Guess being locked up make you do funny things. 
grin.gif

I thought he only did the gay thing cuz he was high. I better this would be alot different coming from someone from a less privileged background. I'd like to compare the two experiences for the same crime.

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

Good read but dude had gay sex. Wow. Guess being locked up make you do funny things. 
grin.gif

I thought he only did the gay thing cuz he was high. I better this would be alot different coming from someone from a less privileged background. I'd like to compare the two experiences for the same crime.

LOL of course we have NTers thinking dude is corrupt because he did some "AYO" stuff, but did you read the rest of his post? About solitary confinement and counting the seconds out loud? Waking up in the middle of the night and talking to yourself? Addicted to heroin and putting crushed codeine pills into open wounds? It's safe to say that jail makes you INSANE. Gay sex sounds like no big deal compared to seeing dudes die in front of your cell with their guts hanging out. Sounds like some Vietnam $%%%. 

LOL of course we have NTers thinking dude is corrupt because he did some "AYO" stuff, but did you read the rest of his post? About solitary confinement and counting the seconds out loud? Waking up in the middle of the night and talking to yourself? Addicted to heroin and putting crushed codeine pills into open wounds? It's safe to say that jail makes you INSANE. Gay sex sounds like no big deal compared to seeing dudes die in front of your cell with their guts hanging out. Sounds like some Vietnam $%%%. 

Back
Top Bottom