20 things that stress millennials da most VOL. 1st world probs

I still gotta say 2000s>2010s, this social media **** done got way too far this decade to where social media personas> real lives

life is actually great, 25 years ago this list would've sounded like Grand Master flash da Message.

will u say that to his face though??? :nerd:
BDD93F64-427D-48B1-AA12-B825331D2C4C.gif

Why don’t you mind your business and not respond to me

We have countless threads bashing milennials on here. It’s ridiculous. Meth needs to do something about it and I will continue to say this in every thread bashing milennials.
This is a messageboard and just like you if I don’t agree with something I’m going to post on it. The thing is I won’t go into a thread I don’t like at all the whine. You sounding stupid my dude. I also find it funny you’re not about that fighting life but talking greasy in a way that might get you slapped irl.

Go ahead whine all day everyday I’m just saying you sound weak and like a fool doing so when you can literally avoidi the damn topic. You’re acting like this is some racist, sexist stuff Meth letting slide. You being real soft buddy

They could slander me or my generation over multiple threads, no skin off my back

but to continue the friendly generational slander with some facts, Gen X is buns and will go down in history as only an intermission before the next main chapter that is Millennials

Y'all will get as much attention in World History as Jim Crow does in Alabama

21. Pressure to tip at restaurants

This is what we need to kill, tipping should be illegal

You have no idea.

I've actually debated whether or not I should go see a therapist because of how angry due to traffic. The thoughts that go through my head when I'm in traffic...man.

I purposely pick jobs as close as possible to my home. First thing in the morning the last thing i wasn't to deal with is bad drivers. After a stressful day of work, the last thing i want to deal with is bad drivers. I live 2 miles from my job and that's too far. We have a location across the street from my place, i wish i worked there.

Back
Top Bottom