20 things that stress millennials da most VOL. 1st world probs

For those that suffer from road rages, can you explain the feeling?

I personally don't experience it so I just want to know what the thought process is.

It's no different than someone doing something selfish or entitled in any other setting.

Imagine standing in line at the grocery store waiting your turn like everyone else and someone just moseying in front of you nonchalantly.

Or your boss brings in a large pizza for 8 employees and the first guy gets up puts 3 slices on his plate.

Or 2 people are standing on a full train and some young girl is sitting on one seat, has her laptop on another, and her backpack on another.

Same feeling of rage :lol:

Larry David Curb Your Enthusiasm type of moments.

Imagine you're walking through the store, you're 3 steps from the checkout line of your choice, and someone sprints in front of you, basically cutting you in line...AND STOMPS ON YOUR FOOT, doesn't apologize, acts like nothing happened, then asks you to hold their place in line while they go get a loaf of bread that they forgot.

That's the feeling.

Oh and then there's the feeling of restraint that kicks in when you justifiably feel the urge to get out of the car and beat their ***. Restraint because you never know if they're toting the hammer with them while you're planning your ham-fisted retaliatory assault.

Yo I'm in tears cause I just posted pretty much the same scenario without even reading the other replies :lol:

Pm me the address.
tenor.gif

i only see a couple people complain about the jokes on ninjahood
then the same people keep asking why people keep making the same jokes

its pretty obvious NT finds it funny
i don't see what the problem is

complaining about people struggling yet you have never left your mom's nest and want to puff your feathers. classic case of living in your teens when you aspire to be on front of magazines and thinking materialism is life.

god forbid ninjahood had to pay normal rent in his cozy rat cage.

i only see a couple people complain about the jokes on ninjahood
then the same people keep asking why people keep making the same jokes

its pretty obvious NT finds it funny
i don't see what the problem is

There's no problem.

Just so many other jokes to be made.

I've seen a scenario pretty close to a "I don't shine shoes no more, Billy" , "Go Get your ******* shine box!" moment occur in real life over played out jokes FWIW...

:lol:
i see u alc
do yo thang

Alc is on here consistently wildin.

He either has no hands at all or is the type to hit you in rapid succession with the same hand on some disrespectful s*** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom