20 years ago today....the Sega Genesis debuts

mutant-league-hockey.gif

this was my joint back in the day

I remember repping Sega hard when I was a kid.
pimp.gif

I remember going with my family to Toys R Us to get a Genesis back in the day...and again when we got the Sega Saturn
laugh.gif

We also had the Sega Dreamcast as well.

Id wake up and play sonic 2 before school to see how far i could get in a half hour and always stopped at wing fortress act 2 by 730.

I was a beast at sonic. Completed sonic 3 with sonic & knuckles connected with tales alone, sonic and tales, sonic alone and knuckles. Not only all chaosemeralds but all hyper chaos emeralds to the final stage where you fight robotnic flying through meteorites...

Best summer out of school to date

Donkey kong country 3 >> all sonic

which sega wrestling game had "doink" the clown? Honestly if anyone is selling some sega games pm me :-D.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

which sega wrestling game had "doink" the clown? Honestly if anyone is selling some sega games pm me :-D.
Man, I wanna say it was this one. Cant remember though. I know what you are talking about because I had it

g02670toodt.jpg

It is called Wrestlemania the Arcade thats is wher ethye had DOink. How id dyou guys hook up your Genesis to your modern tvs. I can not for the life of me getit to set up on my flat screen.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

It is called Wrestlemania the Arcade thats is wher ethye had DOink. How id dyou guys hook up your Genesis to your modern tvs. I can not for the life of me get it to set up on my flat screen.
damn homie, you're still working on that?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Damn it was 20 years ago?!?!? It doesn't feel like it was that long ago. Me and my boy still rock spider-man and the sinister 6 till this day
laugh.gif

Joe Montanna Sports Talk football was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First game with zoom vision.
Got damn these were the dayz!! I hate the future!!!!

Sega was the joint until it dropped Saturn. I had Sega, then Genesis. When Saturn and PS 1 came out I asked my parents for PS1, but then I wanted that afterseeing the commerical for the flying ferry game or what ever it was. My parents ended up getting me a PS1, but it sooned turned out to be the better system soi wasnt all that mad. love genesis though

Back
Top Bottom