2002 NBA Draft Damn It Sucked

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Jerry West selecting Drew Gooden and trying to make him a SF.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Lol Are You Serious?

laugh.gif

smh.gif
That pissed me off
laugh.gif
. I wanted Butler and I didn't know how far Boozer was going to fall before when he fell to us in the 2nd round, I was hot when we took Archibald.

2000 NBA Draft Lottery

1) Kenyon Martin
2) Stromile Swift
3) Darius Miles
4) Marcus Fizer
5) Mike Miller
6) DerMarr JOhnson
7) Chris Mihm
glasses.gif
Jamal Crawford
9) Joel Pryzbilla
10) Keyon Dooling
11) Jerome Moiso
12) Etan Thomas
13) Courtney Alexander

%@+ did I just type?

laugh.gif

smh.gif
That pissed me off
laugh.gif
. I wanted Butler and I didn't know how far Boozer was going to fall before when he fell to us in the 2nd round, I was hot when we took Archibald.

2000 NBA Draft Lottery

1) Kenyon Martin
2) Stromile Swift
3) Darius Miles
4) Marcus Fizer
5) Mike Miller
6) DerMarr JOhnson
7) Chris Mihm
glasses.gif
Jamal Crawford
9) Joel Pryzbilla
10) Keyon Dooling
11) Jerome Moiso
12) Etan Thomas
13) Courtney Alexander

%@+ did I just type?

Originally Posted by Remi23

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Lol Are You Serious?
Yeah, he started next to Pau and Lorezen Wright for a bit. He was productive but of course he couldn't make the transition to SF. Amare would have been the perfect pick since he was the physical, athletic big man to compliment Pau's finesse and skill. Man, Jerry had a pretty mediocre draft record with the Grizzlies. He could never find that diamond in the rough or get lucky like he did with the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Remi23

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Lol Are You Serious?
Yeah, he started next to Pau and Lorezen Wright for a bit. He was productive but of course he couldn't make the transition to SF. Amare would have been the perfect pick since he was the physical, athletic big man to compliment Pau's finesse and skill. Man, Jerry had a pretty mediocre draft record with the Grizzlies. He could never find that diamond in the rough or get lucky like he did with the Lakers.

If my memory serves me right they had just drafted Pau yr. before so he was playing the 4 and Lorenzen Wright was playing the 5. I think Michael Dickerson at the 2. I forgot who was playing PG. So yeah Mr. West wanted to play Drew at the 3.

If my memory serves me right they had just drafted Pau yr. before so he was playing the 4 and Lorenzen Wright was playing the 5. I think Michael Dickerson at the 2. I forgot who was playing PG. So yeah Mr. West wanted to play Drew at the 3.

Originally Posted by Pistol Maravich

They had Jwill at the 2. Michael Dickerson was suppose to play the 2 until he got hurt. We had Battier at the 3, but I would've liked to see Butler with that group since we needed a perimeter scorer.

Lorenzen was very solid back then and almost averaged a double-double.

Originally Posted by Pistol Maravich

They had Jwill at the 2. Michael Dickerson was suppose to play the 2 until he got hurt. We had Battier at the 3, but I would've liked to see Butler with that group since we needed a perimeter scorer.

Lorenzen was very solid back then and almost averaged a double-double.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Wow Scola was drafted in 02 to the Spurs? Thank God they didn't keep him
There'd be a few more banners up in San Antonio if they did. Dude is 
pimp.gif

Everyone else looks at college players while SA stays importing players. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Wow Scola was drafted in 02 to the Spurs? Thank God they didn't keep him
There'd be a few more banners up in San Antonio if they did. Dude is 
pimp.gif

Everyone else looks at college players while SA stays importing players. 
laugh.gif

Butler was a jerk that night

He didn't want to sign any of the autographs at the draft because he fell so low to the heat
laugh.gif
grin.gif

and I remember when Gooden was being drafted, he was being touted as being one of the best players in the draft.
grin.gif
He got traded midseason to orlando smh

man, I'mn still Heated the Knicks did that trade. Should have just drafted Amar'e and called it a night

man, I'mn still Heated the Knicks did that trade. Should have just drafted Amar'e and called it a night

Butler was a jerk that night

He didn't want to sign any of the autographs at the draft because he fell so low to the heat
laugh.gif
grin.gif

and I remember when Gooden was being drafted, he was being touted as being one of the best players in the draft.
grin.gif
He got traded midseason to orlando smh

Yo airjordan, I see Ben Uzoh is on your Nets roster sig, did he get a spot with them?  I watched him play some at Tulsa, he's a good dude to have.

Yo airjordan, I see Ben Uzoh is on your Nets roster sig, did he get a spot with them?  I watched him play some at Tulsa, he's a good dude to have.

Qyntel Woods (SF)

I remember the hype was strong about this dude leading up to the draft

Qyntel Woods (SF)

I remember the hype was strong about this dude leading up to the draft

Back
Top Bottom