2002 NBA Draft Damn It Sucked

If they had J-Will at the 2 then who was playing the point? I think this was the same yr. Dickerson suffered that torn thigh muscle or something that pretty much ended his career.

People still kept saying teams should have drafted Amare earlier like in the top 5 but dude had a very spotty HS career. I think that's what turned off most teams rather than his abilities to play ball because dude was NBA ready from the get go.

I was just watching an episode of ESPN The Life where they had the MJ Classic with Melo, JJ, Shavlik and STAT and dude looks physically the same when he was in HS.

I'm still smh about Marcus Taylor. Just another yr. with Coach Izzo would have done him good.

If they had J-Will at the 2 then who was playing the point? I think this was the same yr. Dickerson suffered that torn thigh muscle or something that pretty much ended his career.

People still kept saying teams should have drafted Amare earlier like in the top 5 but dude had a very spotty HS career. I think that's what turned off most teams rather than his abilities to play ball because dude was NBA ready from the get go.

I was just watching an episode of ESPN The Life where they had the MJ Classic with Melo, JJ, Shavlik and STAT and dude looks physically the same when he was in HS.

I'm still smh about Marcus Taylor. Just another yr. with Coach Izzo would have done him good.

Jwill was the PG. Dickerson played about 8-10 games and we started Grant Long some.
roll.gif

I think Battier was our two guard and Grant Long was at the 3. Rodney Buford also started some that year.

Jwill was the PG. Dickerson played about 8-10 games and we started Grant Long some.
roll.gif

I think Battier was our two guard and Grant Long was at the 3. Rodney Buford also started some that year.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

[table][tr][td]36[/td][td]Miloš Vujanić (PG)[/td][td]
22px-Flag_of_FR_Yugoslavia.svg.png
 Yugoslavia[/td][td]New York Knicks[/td][td]Partizan Belgrade (Sinalco Superleagueand Adriatic League) 1980[/td][/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't remember anything about this guy...guess he must have really impressed the Knicks to be drafted.

I vaguely remember Nene doing this dance as he made it up to the podium while he was being booed by the Knicks fans
laugh.gif
Of course you dont. He never went to the nba, stayed in europe

Yugoslavia[/td][td]New York Knicks[/td][td]Partizan Belgrade (Sinalco Superleagueand Adriatic League) 1980[/td][/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't remember anything about this guy...guess he must have really impressed the Knicks to be drafted.

I vaguely remember Nene doing this dance as he made it up to the podium while he was being booed by the Knicks fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif

dickerson was a *$*%%% beast when he was in vancouver.  if he never had the career ending injury he'd prolly have 3 or 4 all star games under his belt. 

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

roll.gif

dickerson was a *$*%%% beast when he was in vancouver.  if he never had the career ending injury he'd prolly have 3 or 4 all star games under his belt. 

Rod Grizzard. 
smh.gif
  This dude was a good player at Alabama with Mo Williams and Erwin Dudley.  He should've stayed another year.

Brondiesel wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Milos Vujanic had a very diva attitude.  He'd get eaten alive by NYC if he stunk it up.

Rod Grizzard. 
smh.gif
  This dude was a good player at Alabama with Mo Williams and Erwin Dudley.  He should've stayed another year.

Brondiesel wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Milos Vujanic had a very diva attitude.  He'd get eaten alive by NYC if he stunk it up.

Back
Top Bottom