Originally Posted by Lemonade41

The engine is likely still good. Stuff it into something else for the LULZ

That was my first thought.....
laugh.gif

That was my first thought.....
laugh.gif

i'd cop if i owned a shop and knew my way around one.  i'd make a track car out of it and not worry about the title. 

i'd cop if i owned a shop and knew my way around one.  i'd make a track car out of it and not worry about the title. 

Good luck with insuring a exotic/any car really with a salvage title. It's a perfect track day car though...

Good luck with insuring a exotic/any car really with a salvage title. It's a perfect track day car though...

$76k for repairs + $27k sale? That's over $100k, you could find a used Gallardo that isn't partially destroyed for around that on ebay or Dupont Registry

$76k for repairs + $27k sale? That's over $100k, you could find a used Gallardo that isn't partially destroyed for around that on ebay or Dupont Registry

Put it in a Civic then add a wing, walmart rims and some flame vinyl down the side. Put a V10 badge on the back and on the sides also.

That way, when dudes try and show you a lesson, you can show them a lesson.

pimp.gif

Put it in a Civic then add a wing, walmart rims and some flame vinyl down the side. Put a V10 badge on the back and on the sides also.

That way, when dudes try and show you a lesson, you can show them a lesson.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'd cop, stick the back of it out my garage, with the door on top of the non-existent hood.
It'll be a @+!#+@! trap.
You win, and if she asks for a ride tell her she's a gold digger  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd cop, stick the back of it out my garage, with the door on top of the non-existent hood.
It'll be a @+!#+@! trap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

It'll be a @+!#+@! trap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

It'll be a @+!#+@! trap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

I thought it was funny because it was listed as "damaged" when clearly it has extensive damage.

However I did find a 2007 GSXR 600 that sold for $2000 because it had no gauge cluster, most likely due to theft.

I thought it was funny because it was listed as "damaged" when clearly it has extensive damage.

However I did find a 2007 GSXR 600 that sold for $2000 because it had no gauge cluster, most likely due to theft.

Back
Top Bottom