2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by Poise3

Rocky Bernard's Vi's were sick in that Seahawks colorway.
Co-sign!

How do you guys get those great screen shots? I want a shot of those black/neon green VIs!

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Fred Jones and Fat Joe must be good friends... Especially with the TS 2 STITCHING on all of Fred's PE's... Jordan Brand should learn that ORANGE and BLUE contrast well, for the next time they want to put ORANGE in one of their future releases...

how do you think fat joe gets his kicks? hahaha jk jk.

Joe Johnson's PE VIIIs are something else, man.

Unbelievable.

JB needs to get at House of Hoops and release those.

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Co-sign!

How do you guys get those great screen shots? I want a shot of those black/neon green VIs!
Best I could find, courtesy of seahawks.com

vicious....

i just saw these on ebay...crazy
126.JPG
124.JPG
130.JPG

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Co-sign!

Best I could find, courtesy of seahawks.com

vicious....
Thanks for the pic!

^ They've got to be customs.

I'm still wondering if Bly's Orange VI's were customs too.

Originally Posted by docious

I was thinking the same thing until someone posted a video of the equiptment manager for the ny giants. He was saying that nike will get almostanything they need for them in less then two weeks. Like Plexico's cleats, he had tried about 4 pairs this year, until he finally decided on the Zoom VickV....OOPS I meant the newly renamed Zoom Elite TD. So I'm sure these guys get what they want. Roc Cartwright had black/yellow VI's against Dallaslast week.
pimp.gif
Now this week he was back to Reeboks.
eyes.gif
I guess nike will do whatever they can for players b/c the cleats are the onlyway they can advertise and get a nike swoosh anywhere in the NFL this year

those Joe Johnson PE's are
pimp.gif
JB needs to retro those and theWhite/Green/Silver 8's Ray Allen gets

He was saying that nike will get almost anything they need for them in less then two weeks. So I'm sure these guys get what they want. Roc Cartwright had black/yellow VI's against Dallas last week. I guess nike will do whatever they can for players b/c the cleats are the only way they can advertise and get a nike swoosh anywhere in the NFL this year

Yup....

They have a crapload just waiting as each round goes deeper and deeper. Randy has some HOT ISHTAR waiting to be on his feet when he gets to the Big Show.

^ No joke?
eek.gif

Going to have to be paying attention to his feet, then (like I wasn't going to be already
laugh.gif
)

Paul Lukas did not find Rocky Bernard and the gangs' shoes as cool as you and I did.

LINK

Boo to Lukas! He needs to broaden his horizons a bit.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

He was saying that nike will get almost anything they need for them in less then two weeks. So I'm sure these guys get what they want. Roc Cartwright had black/yellow VI's against Dallas last week. I guess nike will do whatever they can for players b/c the cleats are the only way they can advertise and get a nike swoosh anywhere in the NFL this year

Yup....

They have a crapload just waiting as each round goes deeper and deeper. Randy has some HOT ISHTAR waiting to be on his feet when he gets to the Big Show.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom