2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

e3e66ac5cb6b97efb0ac8d9335493d5e-getty-76076135ng006_hawks_lakers.jpg

I seen a pic of joe johnson from tonights game, hard to see what he had on but they look like some XIII PE's

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I seen a pic of joe johnson from tonights game, hard to see what he had on but they look like some XIII PE's

Haven't checked for pictures, but I did watch the game and it was pretty clear he had on his PE White/Red 12.5.

Hawks looked embarassing tonight.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Haven't checked for pictures, but I did watch the game and it was pretty clear he had on his PE White/Red 12.5.

Hawks looked embarassing tonight.

Your Right, I was cleary off from the angle saw
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Those Ray's XX3's are Titanium's, I'm almost sure they are. Comparatively with Titanium's in my hands they look just alike. Was Ray not also one of the last second selection's..? If he was chosen earlier he would've been wearing the same all star East colorway XX3's that both Rip and JJ were wearing, probably the reason why they just gave him the titanium's, which they likely have pairs of sitting around.
if you look real close you can also see some red stiching outlining the top of the blue midsole. definately not titaniums.

Ok I guess I haven't kept up with the NBA as I used to, but when did M.Bibby join the Atlanta Hawks?? Looks like a good move

Back
Top Bottom