2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

ea4de6ecde0da42f0da5b7df4780b441-getty-76075744sd007_detroit_pisto.jpg
rip staying with the heat this season. maybe thats the reason he's having one of his greatest seasons ever.

Originally Posted by theclouk

Originally Posted by langfor5

Is Cory Higgins rockin some 23's?
ku_bkc_colorado_17_t800.jpg
I smell an NCAA violation.
Na, he got em from his pops. his dad is Rod Higgins used to play for the warriors and is one of MJ's best friends, jordan even gave him a job withthe gm job at the bobcats i think. i used to work at a gym where he played aau ball and his dad would always walk in head to toe in jordan gear.

It is 2 dang wacky seeing BIB in an ATL uni. Now the folks at JB will have to work double hard in pumping out different colors PE for both JJ & Mike B.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

It is 2 dang wacky seeing BIB in an ATL uni. Now the folks at JB will have to work double hard in pumping out different colors PE for both JJ & Mike B.

It would be funny if they gave them the same color PE's...Tons of hard work lol

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It would be funny if they gave them the same color PE's...Tons of hard work lol
Naw I think it'll be perfectly fine; they've been doing it for J.J. and Q.R. on the Knicks, and there' pairs have been quite different. Itgives JB an opportunity to figure out more color variations on the same shoe. Then again Bibby mostly wears lows as compared to JJ. so it wont be that hard toplace colors differently

But Bibby PE from the Kings will be surely missed. I wanted to see some Kings Bibby XX3's
frown.gif

I wonder if JB is planning to do Jordan XV PE's,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

But Bibby PE from the Kings will be surely missed. I wanted to see some Kings Bibby XX3's
frown.gif

Yeah those my friend would have truly been a sight to see

Now the folks at JB will have to work double hard in pumping out different colors PE for both JJ & Mike B.
It's not like they've never had to do it before:

Josh Howard, Juwan Howard & Eddie Jones
Quentin Richardson, Fred Jones & Jared Jeffries
Derek Anderson & Gerald Wallace

Typically each player receives something different (colorway wise) if there are more than one JB athlete on a team.

Perfect example is White/Navy VIII for Josh Howard, and Navy/White VIII for Eddie Jones.

The guy who does the color blocking is pretty good at his job I would say.

seems like Georgetown got a new set of 12.5s with a navy toe. jeremiah rivers wore them today, can anyone find pics?

Back
Top Bottom