2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

nvxik4.jpg

cop in a heart beat
oh yea that colorway is amazing and that picture isn't the high quality one either

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

How does a contract like the one that D.Wade have work, or any contract in general. Can D.Wade wear Nike/JB apparel aswell because they are a subsidiary of Nike? Does that violate his contract if he is caught wearing anything but Converse on or off court? Can Adidas endorsers wear Nike and vice versa? Thanks in advance

nike owns converse....its like lebron rockin jordans one day, throwin on some air force one's and then playin in his sig shoe....

I really wish i could get my hands on those allstar XXIIIs they match my school colors, and dont look to shabby either.

#11 on UNC was wearing the B'loyals in the white/carolina colorway or team pe. i dont have any pics but hes been wearing them the past couple of games.

Originally Posted by thePOPE3

Originally Posted by shoes604

What shoes will Jeter be wearing this year?
jeter's im guessing maybe these

Jeter wore those last year. He wont break out the new model til opening day and then it'll be available to the public as a sneaker sometime in thespring and then as a cleat next season. At least, thats how its been the last few years.

^^^^I played against Scottie Reynolds like 4 times in high school. He never wore Jordans though because his team had some ugly adidas or converse shoe.

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

^^^^I played against Scottie Reynolds like 4 times in high school. He never wore Jordans though because his team had some ugly adidas or converse shoe.
Scottie Reynolds was basically a legend in my area. And yea most fairfax county schools rocked team adidas or nikes. Good to see he is doing his thingup in NOVA.

I think those Space Jams were customized by some one who can make any hoop shoe into a cleat or something. I remember vaguely it being posted a whillllllleback.

back on page 39, w/ Gerald Wallace in the 8's and adidas, which is he with? isn't it a breach of contract if he wears a different brand? i'm fromsac-town and he was my fav player when he was on the kings
happy.gif

klxxt.jpg

You mean the shorts? ADIDAS produces pretty much anything NBA attire. Jordan brand can't help it that he's wearing what he has to.

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

back on page 39, w/ Gerald Wallace in the 8's and adidas, which is he with? isn't it a breach of contract if he wears a different brand? i'm from sac-town and he was my fav player when he was on the kings
happy.gif

those are Adidas NBA Bobcats shorts

^ It's his NBA practice gear... adidas does all NBA gear, except for some Brand Jordan Charlotte Bobcats t-shirts and hats.

I still find that strange and would like to know how Brand Jordan got the green light to do some NBA merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom