2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

im going to the bulls vs. hawks tuesday..and i hope JJ and Bibby are wearing their XX3s. Im on the court so ima try and get them shoes....I have Connects.....

Those are bowling shoes that JB made for Chris Paul, due to his love of bowling.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

im going to the bulls vs. hawks tuesday..and i hope JJ and Bibby are wearing their XX3s. Im on the court so ima try and get them shoes....I have Connects.....

nice, i was sposed to goto that game but then it was sold out

Originally Posted by PCTwenty3

yeah...Mal got is his joint blocked clean...Pac10 officials tho...lol

Ohio State is next! Get at me Nick...

Haha...yea bruh, i see you...here are those westcoast 22s against new mexico...only picture out there

6ds676.jpg

do your thing tomorrow...you know you're in 'bron territory...so you gotta rep that jordan heat you're gonna be wearin

I just want a pair to put on my feet and rock this spring around Campus. I got my hat ready... Just need the shoes..

Just need the shoes.

JB should put out those Chris Paul bowling shoes. I bet they would sell too......I would rock them when I bowl........

Those Ray XX3 PE are sure fire!!!!! Can't wait to see the black colorway....It would be nice to see them in Melo's and CP3's team colors as welldespite them having their own signature shoe which are trash imo...

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

Those Ray XX3 PE are sure fire!!!!! Can't wait to see the black colorway....It would be nice to see them in Melo's and CP3's team colors as well despite them having their own signature shoe which are trash imo...

Melo's signature line is going downhill with stupid and "safe" designs. They should take a risk in designing and with the lackluster play ofMelo they should just stop making trash Melos and start making PEs for him to save money ( no offense to Melo fans). CP3's first shoe is also trash (toosafe, bad quality) but I think JB can still improve his future sig shoes.

Originally Posted by kob8

JB should put out those Chris Paul bowling shoes. I bet they would sell too......I would rock them when I bowl........

just wait they will quickstrike those for sure

Originally Posted by kob8

i'm a bowler too. i wouldn't mind rockin those. JB needs to come out with some bowling shoes. i still got my dexter SST5's though... if theymake the shoes, jus bring them out with the interchangeable pads and it's good to go.
glasses.gif

i remember the MJ bowling ball they came out with a few years back... or well, i think that was brunswick's idea... i forgot. aha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

Those Ray XX3 PE are sure fire!!!!! Can't wait to see the black colorway....It would be nice to see them in Melo's and CP3's team colors as well despite them having their own signature shoe which are trash imo...

Melo's signature line is going downhill with stupid and "safe" designs. They should take a risk in designing and with the lackluster play of Melo they should just stop making trash Melos and start making PEs for him to save money ( no offense to Melo fans). CP3's first shoe is also trash (too safe, bad quality) but I think JB can still improve his future sig shoes.

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

LeBronGames
That's why.

Back
Top Bottom