2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Oh my goodness. I don't even wanna talk about Ray Allen's 23's. If anyone knows me, they know how much I love those.

8f5da9dc470707a0d2b192380c3bcf72-getty-76076015ab003_gsw_lakers.jpg

AIYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO stephen jackson

but yeah, ray has the BEST jordan PE's imo

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Melo's signature line is going downhill with stupid and "safe" designs. They should take a risk in designing and with the lackluster play of Melo they should just stop making trash Melos and start making PEs for him to save money ( no offense to Melo fans). CP3's first shoe is also trash (too safe, bad quality) but I think JB can still improve his future sig shoes.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
LeBronGames
That's why.

I said the same thing to myself when I read that.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

im going to the bulls vs. hawks tuesday..and i hope JJ and Bibby are wearing their XX3s. Im on the court so ima try and get them shoes....I have Connects.....

Pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Melo's signature line is going downhill with stupid and "safe" designs. They should take a risk in designing and with the lackluster play of Melo they should just stop making trash Melos and start making PEs for him to save money ( no offense to Melo fans). CP3's first shoe is also trash (too safe, bad quality) but I think JB can still improve his future sig shoes.

i totally agree. all of melo's sigs have been ugly and sucked. i also dont like CP's sigs.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Ray Allen still runs the PE game

f6cd6c42e3e5abcde29bdf632ec6a8ba-getty-76075448_bb326_bos_phi.jpg

8fa74735830a2b8395f634e220d42438-getty-76075448_bb660_bos_phi.jpg

Now that is HOTT!!!
pimp.gif
Those are so sick its not even funny. Yes, Ray Ray is without a doubt running the JB PE game, despite being stuck with green and yellow throughout hiscareer. Fiyaaaaa!

TS2 in a pair of PE II?

Damn, I'd love to see better pictures of these... an Air Jordan II Knicks colourway sounds beautiful!

2rprb46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom