2007 All-NFL Bust Team

Why has only one other person mentioned Reggie Bush. He started getting it going at the end of last season, and then as soon he become the featured back in NO, he reverted back to running to the outside, and trying to break everything open instead of running in between the tackles and wearing the defense out. Man, I can't believe the season he had. Hopefully he'll come back from that PCL injury and finally get it together, but what a waste so far. This guy was going to be a top playmaker this year, and he gave us one game where he had both a rushing and receiving td. He looked more like a poor man's version of Adrian Peterson. Comparing him to Brian Westbrook at this point is a joke.
I am not trying to make excuses. I am dissapointed that Reggie didnt build on last season he really looked like he was starting to get it. Some ofit is Sean Payton's use of him whatever it is what it is. But what I really wonder is how long has Reggie's knee been bothering him? He hasnt lookedlike a burner for a few weeks before he sat out.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Wide Receiver: Lee Evans, Bills

To be sure, Buffalo's quarterback shuffle between veteran J.P. Losman (with whom he has great rapport) and rookie Trent Edwards hasn't helped Evans' productivity, but those are the breaks of the game. The really good ones don't seem to suffer.

Whoever wrote that has no sense.. How about they ask how Steve Smith is doing. Somebody has to get you the ball.

Originally Posted by l FR3SH l

Vernon Davis and Cadilac Williams should be on there too

No Cadilac was having a pretty good year. Went on IR.

I also do not think you can say Heap. He was doing well and he hasn't played in a long time.
grin.gif

Bush hurt his knee against Jacksonville. So he's been playing injured for about a month or so. However, you'd think Payton would attach keys to a houseor something on the helmet of the lead blocker so Reggie would follow him through the hole.

Oh yeah, just read the statement about Lee Evans and Steve Smith. How is Smith not getting mentioned here, because of his quarterback situation? Edwards andLosman are bums. When Evans got the ball, he made plays with it. Remember his first TD catch of the year. He stole it from the defender to take it into theendzone. He's doing stuff when he gets the chance, the problem wasn't Lee Evans, it was his QB's. In Carolina, they are trying to get him the ball,they even lined him as RB or as a direct snap, and he still can't do anything. Bad year for Smith, and considering where he was taken in most drafts,definitely a bigger bust.

Back
Top Bottom