2007 Lexus GS 350 or 2007 Audi A6...?

gs350vs7bbc6.jpg

Clean
pimp.gif
. Every lexus/toyota thread is full of those ugly *!! VIP cars though.

I work on VW/Audi cars and I would still go with the Lexus because 2007 VW/Audi's were a bad year. If it were an 08+ def. go for the Audi. and that knob thing you were talking about that controls everything its called MMI-Multi Media Interface btw.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

gs350vs7bbc6.jpg

Clean
pimp.gif
. Every lexus/toyota thread is full of those ugly *!! VIP cars though.

I dont get the fascination with vip style cars.  cartoon looking camber with ugly blocky bodykits
sick.gif

Coils+clean rims, tint, and thats all.
pimp.gif

Audi everybody and they momma got a lexus. If you got the money for either one of them especially the audi. You got the money for repairs.

Originally Posted by ekREV

are you concerned about maintenance costs? fixing it up or keeping it stock?

I wish I had the money for maintenance on these cars. I hear Audi's cost a grip to fix.

If you want an audi, i got you.. I run a Audi dealership in NJ..  I cant believe how many people like the Lexus better.  Its interiors fit and finish is very cheap compared to the Audi (plastic, faux wood etc) and the drive is very soft like your typical Japanese vehicle.  The Audi has true german engineering.  If people like the Lexus better based on appearance than I guess its all opinion based and I cant dispute that.  I do agree the maintenance on an Audi will be higher than a Lexus but that again comes down to Japanese vs German parts.  
Either way, good luck and if you want to consider an Audi. Let me know.  

Back
Top Bottom