:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

Mannn that was super crazy!!!
"Respect yourself and be equitable in your dealings. Don't cheat no man and give every man his dues, but you can't do that unless you break bread together"

what a fight!
It always pains me to see an undefeated fighter get dropped. But that was a gutsy showing by Pavlik.
UNFORGIVABLE WACKNESS
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

Jermaine Taylor was MAD, dude just stormed out of there
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Wow, Pavlik got 'em! :wow:
eek.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

[ron simmons] damn [/ron simmons]
Team49ers/CalBears
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Quote:
I find it a little ehh that the ref let Pavlik get up, but not Taylor, the ref jumped right over Taylor before he could get up.

Pavlik went down and took the standing 8. Taylor was sitting there taking the punishment, he would have been smart to go down to one knee, and take the count and then try to get back up.

"you really wanna know what i thought...? @#%$ this is gonna be long fight"

:lol:
laugh.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

holy what a match but my boy pavlik came through :pimp:
pimp.gif
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

taylor couldn't finish him.a champ has to be able to finish him in the second round...he had this guy skipping around the ring.. :smh:
smh.gif
how the hell does he not finish him off....wore himself out and then after that smh ....when they did the slow mo :wow:
eek.gif
i never seen someone face get pummeled like that .... that punch would have hurt anyone... :wow:
eek.gif
pavlik killed him... and taylor couldn't get up :smh:
smh.gif

crazydav0 posting...

HeNz $
My$pace

Quote:
That countering wasn't going to work all night, Pavlik was getting off first and even though i thought Taylor was landing the harder/cleaner punches. Pavlik was just throwing more and getting off first the whole fight.
ANGELS BASEBALL
TRY AS YOU MIGHT, YOU CAN'T GET THE MONKEY OFF YOUR BACK.​

Pavlik got rocked with just as many shots as Jermain did, Taylor was in the corner and the ropes were holding him up, by the time he went down, the ref stopped the fight and didn't give him the opportunity to get up.

Quote:
that punch would have hurt anyone... pavlik killed him... and taylor couldn't get up
|I
tired.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

I knew there'd be a post on NT.

My thoughts: For a while now, since noticing Taylor's fights, he didn't seem to have it all, like a real killer instinct. Yea, yea, he's got 17 knockouts, but even so, I didn't see it there.

The right move for Taylor would be to have a Taylor v Pavlik II somewhere down the line.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Quote:
Did you see his face while he was sitting on the mat? Ain't no way Taylor was gonna get up from that, he was gone.

Exactly, watch the replay.
He would have gone down sooner if not for the ropes.

damn my boy JT is hurt :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Did you see his face while he was sitting on the mat? Ain't no way Taylor was gonna get up from that, he was gone.
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Wow at those scores. I had taylor up 1, all the judges had taylor up 3 points.

Dude taylor needs to learn to keep his left hand up and dude had him in the 2nd but dude couldnt throw any more punches. I was wondering what the hell he was doing when they both clinched and he wasnt tryna get him off.

Taylor wasn't getting up after that, dude sat him and that was it for him.

And dam this N' face leant. :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

I heard about JT getting knocked out, but someone tell me what happened?
TEAM EAGLES
TeamAtlantaBraves
Team Philippines​
The one true and real Filipino in da building!

Pavlik controlled the whole fight, Jermain had no respect for him, all he did was counter-punch. Jermain knocked down Pavlik in the 2nd with a flurry of shots, Pavlik got up and got rocked some more but survived the round. Pavlik controlled most of hte rounds, Jermain only won one sure round, that was the 5th, then finally got knocked out.

EDIT: Pacquiao is going to kill MAB, I don't even know why he's fighting Barerra again.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs​

yeah i mean taylor ain't arguin the refs decision to stop the fight so that's the end of that argument...

and the corner/ropes was the only reason that it appeared taylor was still up....
he was honestly out a few punches before the ref actually stopped it- true story

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

Back
Top Bottom