2007 NT Boxing Post: Thanks For A Great Year/ Please Lock

I m not as big on Diaz as you guys are but ehhh

Amo, I'll let you aboard the Berto Movement Train ... :lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

I'm hyped about the potential Katsidis-Diaz fight more for their styles than their skills. Granted i do really like Diaz as a fighter, but taking that out of the equation, his style and Katsidis' style SCREAMS potential fight of the year.

And thanks for the offer Gunna, but it seems like everyone and their mother on the Berto train, i just can't get down with that. :lol:
laugh.gif
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)
Rest In Peace to one of the fiercest warriors to ever step foot into the ring. His body may have passed, but his spirit will live on through his epic bouts. May his eternity be filled with cheering fans and loving family.

I got a chance to watch Berto in Saratoga this summer

Needless to say, I'm with the movement :lol:
laugh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Mosley to honor Diego Corrales.

Quote:
The late former lightweight champion Diego Corrales was one of Shane Mosley's closest friends before dying in a May 7 motorcycle accident near his Las Vegas home.

When Mosley enters the ring for the first time since that tragic night, he'll try to channel a bit of Corrales, one of boxing's fiercest warriors.

Mosley and his wife, Jin, will bring Corrales' widow, Michelle, to New York to sit ringside to watch him bid for the WBA welterweight title against Miguel Cotto in Madison Square Garden.

But Mosley also said his trunks will include some sort of patch in memory of his late friend. Mosley said he hasn't completed the design yet.

"I had to do something in Diego's memory, because he was such a good friend," Mosley said. "It was tough to lose a friend that way. He always would say he'd retire before he was 30, but I didn't expect it to be like that.

"Diego and Michelle were really special and so we'll bring Michelle with us."
Sugar Shane Mosley​

Quote:
damnit string, i was bout to make a katsidis sig, and i just now see you got him in there. Now i gotta find another fighter to hype.
TEAM WHITE SOX
Ozzie & AJ & Paul & Jermaine & Scott & Mark & Juan & Jim & Bobby & Joe​

wow.. thanks for the update on Diaz Kat!! I'll cheer for Kat, but i have a feeling Diaz will out-box him for a 12 round majority decision. Like i said before, Kat got more power and a great will, but Diaz just has a crazy amount of volume punches.
Cebu Boxing​
Gorres, Banal, Bautista, Amonsot, Penalosa​
TEAMSANDIEGO C H ARG E R S

Quote:
Peep the alternate Avy, Amo
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)
Rest In Peace to one of the fiercest warriors to ever step foot into the ring. His body may have passed, but his spirit will live on through his epic bouts. May his eternity be filled with cheering fans and loving family.

i see a glimpse of Czar in that avatar :pimp:
pimp.gif
Cebu Boxing
Gorres, Banal, Bautista, Amonsot, Penalosa
TEAMSANDIEGO C H ARG E R S

yo string, you do your own avi's? if so i might need to ask you for a favor.
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)

Contender final tonight. Jadion got this :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
Although it hasn't been officially announced, Golden Boy and Mayweather Promotions have finalized the Dec. 8 Floyd Mayweather-Ricky Hatton HBO PPV undercard at the MGM Grand. In the co-feature, ex-super middleweight titleholder Jeff Lacy (22-1, 17 KOs), coming off serious shoulder surgery and a year off, returns to face first-season "Contender" star Peter Manfredo (28-4, 13 KOs) in a 10-round battle of Joe Calzaghe victims. Also, junior featherweight titlist Daniel Ponce De Leon (33-1, 30 KOs) defends against Mexican countryman Eduardo Escobedo (20-2, 14 KOs) and Mayweather protg Wes Ferguson (17-2-1, 5 KOs) faces Edner Cherry (22-5-2, 10 KOs) in a 10-round lightweight bout.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Contender final tonight. Jadion got this

Still contemplating whether or not to go. Thought I had a free ticket lined up but haven't heard back yet. Might just pony up for a cheap seat and end up sitting ringside because there is no way in hell that this is selling in Boston.

I am just excited to see Casamayor fight again this weekend after his long layoff. I don't know if many of you read Dan Rafael's monthly divisional rankings but he put Joel as #1 in the lightweight division saying even though Diaz has the belts, Casamayor is still the only legitimate lightweight champion of the world. I would love to see him win and set up a fight with Juan Diaz and gain the 3 alphabet belts. Besides, he wants Pacquaio and the man still has unfinished business with Marquez.
BigBobbsOnCampus

Mike, I think we bout to see a 3rd knock out. Jaidon bout to crack this African's jaw
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

^^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Jaidon by KO in the 9th. I reserve the right to edit this post after the fact depending on how off i am.
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)

here is the undercard for tonight

Quote:
Sam Soliman vs. Wayne Johnsen, 6 rounds, super middleweights; David Banks vs. Donny McCrary, 6 rounds, super middleweights; Max Alexander vs. Brian Vera, 6 rounds, super middleweights; Miguel Hernandez vs. Aslanbek Kodzoev, 6 rounds, super middleweights
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

I have only watched a little bit of The Contender but why is Sam Soliman on the show? Sam is a professional boxer already and why is he fighting 6 rounds? he can definitely go more than that he fought Winky Wright for 12 rounds and didn't do bad.

And why is it that on the Contender show the camera angles make it seem fake but right now on ESPN the fight is real and it doesn't have the fake camera angles of the Contender show.
Sugar Shane Mosley​

is that damon dash walking out with Jadion??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

How is it Dame Dash always end up leachin air time from some Boxer ....

I just hope we dont see Jaidon Layin halfway out the ropes again ... :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif

W T F

Jaidon just dropped BIKA IN RETURN

Back
Top Bottom