2009-10 adidas Basketball thread

Im probably going to exchange my pair for the east asg colorway. The inner lining on those was smoother, It will be more comfortable for me since I wear low socks.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

^Which colorway did you get?

The same D Roses that are pictured above. Unfortunately, I didn't see any All-Star colorways(or anything all-star related for that matter)

Heading to the Parks Mall in Arlington this afternoon (5 miles from the Cowboys Stadium). Surely if anybody has these here it would be there, so I will post tomorrow and let people know.

312bvdj.jpg

Just exchanged them.  RKO ill post the pics you wanted later, Im late for class
laugh.gif

^^^ azabweekay, you wouldn't happen to be jumpman on another board, huh?

Anyway, just left the Parks in Arlington and picked up the same ones. Also had Dwights, East Commander, and D.Rose homes. Can't wait to play tomorrow in them.

Originally Posted by duke4005

^^^ azabweekay, you wouldn't happen to be jumpman on another board, huh?

Yea im jumpshot23 on the other board.

Edit- Did anyone happen to see the Beasleys in stores anywhere?

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Just got these from my local footlocker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

103v70k.jpg

28qz3b7.jpg

aouo76.jpg

They also had EAST creators(didnt know they released those), and East commanders, Dwights blackbluewhite commanders, and Dwight's SUPERMAN colorway ( I didnt know they were going to release those also).

No beasley's though 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. I guess I'll have to go online for those...
im on the fence with these, i seen them when i made my most recent purchase at hohla...they look dope on drose's feet by idk about mine. i tried the commands on, those are super light and dope! if an eric gordon cw came out, it would be an automatic cop!!!

^ Whats the product number on those?

64861748-bf430022f96df5ef8d958d80cd32a12e.4b744063-full.jpg

Sorry the response is took so long and for the blurry iphone pic. I hope this helps. Not too sure where I would find the product code.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Sorry the response is took so long and for the blurry iphone pic. I hope this helps. Not too sure where I would find the product code.
embarassed.gif
I got it yesterday from ISS. Eastbay doesn't know if they'll get them.

G24462

embarassed.gif

G24462
After checking our system, it shows that we may be receiving a shipment for the adidas TS Supernatural Creator in White/Black/Red - Derrick Rose - Home (124462) in the next 1-2 weeks.  As soon as I get more information on this shoe, I will post an update.  Otherwise, below is the picture we have for this shoe:
124462_z.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

embarassed.gif

G24462
After checking our system, it shows that we may be receiving a shipment for the adidas TS Supernatural Creator in White/Black/Red - Derrick Rose - Home (124462) in the next 1-2 weeks.  As soon as I get more information on this shoe, I will post an update.  Otherwise, below is the picture we have for this shoe:
124462_z.jpg

You need a raise. Your name is Jason right? Well if it is, props Jason and thank you for dropping some much info for us.
pimp.gif

Gift card will have some serious use
pimp.gif

I know the black DRose colorway is on Eastbay, are they out at Footlockers?

Yeah I think almost all colors are at Footlockers.

The Supernatural Creators and Commanders are on Adidas ID site "Mi Adidas". Click on all products.

http://www.miadidas.com/us/Main.action

Also I don't know if its exclusive to Adidas, but they let you choose a size for EACH foot along with the width.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Exact colorway we got at Foot Locker, with the black medial side. Look great, but I couldn't pass up the All-Stars.

My mall in queens has da home drose da away dwights n da superman dwights I might cop da d rose or the atlantic pennies I'm debatin

Originally Posted by Foam shox

the mi adidas is pretty awesome .. a pretty wide selection of colorways available

Yeah its still a few colors they are missing. Orange, I think navy, and a few other ones. Its still great though.

Back
Top Bottom