2009 Concacaf Gold Cup Final: Mexico Champions. Vol. Aug 12 just got serious.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

my pops went from
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

that was me lmao
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

YEP

Let's get ready for the game.

Father vs Son.

Time to spank the El tri.
Show some class, man. This is why people get banned.

YEP

Father vs Son.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I hope the U.S also comes with that confident mentality[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Father? Tell me when in HISTORY the U.S has beat Mexico, in Mexico. They keepwinning at home.. like every other CONCACAF team does.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Mexico needs to beat the U.S on U.S soil to bring them back down to reality and Ibelieve that will happen[/color] on Sunday
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Vamos Mexico!!![/color]

- Arriba La Maquina!

Mexico's B team Vs our C team???

I still think we have enough, but in reality I wont be mad if they beat us Sunday. To me making history en el Azteca es mas importante.

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

YEP

Father vs Son.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I hope the U.S also comes with that confident mentality[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Father? Tell me when in HISTORY the U.S has beat Mexico, in Mexico. They keep winning at home.. like every other CONCACAF team does.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Mexico needs to beat the U.S on U.S soil to bring them back down to reality and I believe that will happen[/color] on Sunday
pimp.gif

- Arriba La Maquina!

Umm I guess your forgetting the 2-0 in a WC many years ago. Yeah we beat you at home about 99% of the time, but on Aug 12 history will be made.

YEP

Father vs Son.

grin.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Father? Tell me when in HISTORY the U.S has beat Mexico, in Mexico. They keep winning at home.. like every other CONCACAF team does.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Mexico needs to beat the U.S on U.S soil to bring them back down to reality and I believe that will happen[/color] on Sunday
pimp.gif

- Arriba La Maquina!
This is the last argument you guys have going for ya. Come August 12 that will change. The result this Sunday is meaningless.

YEP

Father vs Son.

grin.gif

pimp.gif

- Arriba La Maquina!

Umm I guess your forgetting the 2-0 in a WC many years ago. Yeah we beat you at home about 99% of the time, but on Aug 12 history will be made.

Nah I didn't forget.. I asked when have they beat Mexico IN Mexico.. WorldCup was in Japan/Korea. That was a neutral setting. Mexico has beaten Brazil several times but we don't consider ourselves their fathers. In officialmatches, 99 Confeds Cup Final, 03 Gold Cup Final, 05 Confeds Cup, 07 Copa America (their only defeat, and eventual winners of the tourney)
grin.gif

But, it should be a good game even though both teams won't have many playerspresent on August 12th

^^^ I wonder why everytime a mex supporter always bring in Brazil to prove a point. Umm I forgot that the best and biggest wins in Mexico's soccer history.carry on.

CruzAzul9 wrote:

KRISPACINLA wrote:

YEP

Father vs Son.

grin.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Father? Tell me when in HISTORY the U.S has beat Mexico, in Mexico. They keep
winning at home.. like every other CONCACAF team does.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Mexico needs to beat the U.S on U.S soil to bring them back down to reality and
I believe that will happen[/color] on Sunday
pimp.gif

- Arriba La Maquina!

the U.S. will not have any players from this squad in the aug. 12 squad, except for maybe ching.

Originally Posted by socluis90

it's bout to get real ugly in this thread.
lol nah... I've been on this board since '04 and know somethreads have. It's all good, I respect him for standing up for his national team like I am.

Todo bien
glasses.gif

That Brasil thing was brought up as an example.. that Mexico has beaten Brasilmany times, but does not consider themselves their father. When has/is Mexico going to beat Brasil in Brasil? Not in a long time
happy.gif

- Arriba La Maquina!

Back
Top Bottom