2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I have the blacks and LOVE the way the feel. Very excited to get the white for everyday wear.

the all blk are okai but not for no 230, jb is asking to much may i say

They are growing on me a lil but the price is to much so that will keep me from coping

yeah i can honestly say these are these and the xx3's are the best J's since the 14s easy

these r sick!
looks n sounds like a nice ball shoe!
only part that bothers me is the 'diamond' part .....
but still sick!!!

Actually, this is the one shoe that is semi-ugly in the picture, but MUCH UGLIER in real life...I seen these at Champs and they are a joke..

I think JB should have used laces like the XIV. Flat laces don't go on these in my opinion.

I saw them in person the other day, the looked much better...I'd rather wait and see if they go on sale.

Man..... i just tried them on today....... and i was quite disappointed..... mind you i had low expections in the first place, but they were hella stiff (thefunny thing is that the forefoot had more cushion then the heel). And really dont look that good. So, i dont think i will EVER buy these, like seriously... nottrying to be funny. I dont know how people say they are more comfortable than the XX3s.

Honestly, these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. It literally felt like I was walking on a cloud. These are def a cop in my book.

I returned mine ....

cause I actually spent the money on a pair of Columbia XI instead haha.

I have $75 coupon from Footlocker still and also live.com still has their 20% from FL so I might buy it that way. I'll see, I'm sure these suckersgoing on sales rack down the line.

I really wanted to like these too. I really did. I even thought I might like them if I saw them in person, but nothing. I came away more disappointed.

optimus stole my columbia's..
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom