2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

basketball shoes inspired by fencing...
smh.gif

Man I am waitning on the price tag so slide so I can be all over these... My home girl hooped in them earlier and said they where
pimp.gif

These and the blk/wht colorway and Im good

I havnt checked for new Jordan in a while so excuse my ignorance. Did they stop making numbered Jordans and replace them with 2Ks now or is this a completleydifferent line?

Went to the mall yesterday to buy Lil man some kicks..Wound up trying em on and loving them...They look 100% better in person...I didnt even like them when Isaw them on NT..On to the pics ..

I just can't get into them.

They look like some Reebook Above the Rims or something Stevie Franchise would wear.

not gonna do it like i said in the last post a year ago im stopping at 23.. unless these hit an outlet for 50 bucks

Went by the mall this evening and checked them out. A bit underwhelming. They're not bad, but as many have said they are probably the easiest pass of anynumbered Jordan that I can think of. Especially for $190. For $190, I would chose so many other options before seriously considering buying the 2K9s.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I havnt checked for new Jordan in a while so excuse my ignorance. Did they stop making numbered Jordans and replace them with 2Ks now or is this a completley different line?
This is the same line. Unofficially these shoes would be the Air Jordan XXIVs, but since 23 is MJ's number, JB decided to give the XXIIIsspecial treatment by officially naming all the following years' models by the year that they are released.

i would think about getting them for basketball if they go on sale. Anyone tried these on the court? wondering what you think?

They look 100% better in person

WORD
smokin.gif
i thought these were hideous too, but they grew on me. theylook alot better in-person (i like the few that have the whiter tint in the TPU unit). and for the price ($101.00), i couldn't pass on them.

saw them in person the other day and didnt know exactly what to think...i like the design and look but hate the price tag and weight...hopefully i can findthese on a sale sometime soon

I thought I'd change my mind once I saw em in person..but..nothin..they didn't do anything for me

SH-T son, I feel like a little girl.... I tried them on and they're good, now I'm feeling mixed about these...

Perhaps wait long enough when they go down down and I go in for the kill !

It's the "V" design on the upper that totally throws it off...Pony/Reebok-esque. It's amazing how much better they look in Ray's All Starcolorway though, and the blacks because that "V" isn't so distinct.

Back
Top Bottom