2009 Make or break year NFL Players ... No More Excuses!

Way to bring back a thread thats been dead for 5 months. Add Jamarcus Russell though, IMO he's up with Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, etc as big time busts.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Way to bring back a thread thats been dead for 5 months. Add Jamarcus Russell though, IMO he's up with Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, etc as big time busts.
Umm.. The WHOLE point of this thread was to look back at it at a later date.

And yea, Ginn is a bum. Its official now.

Ryan Grant...

its funny people even had hope for jamarcus .....i never liked him out of hs....he has an arm but he's literally dumb as hell

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Umm.. The WHOLE point of this thread was to look back at it at a later date.

And yea, Ginn is a bum. Its official now.

Ryan Grant...

I thought they drafted Ginn to be a #2 and do the PR, KR thing?

Ted Ginn is a break
laugh.gif
dude is awful

Can some people shed some light on the Ted Ginn situation? He looked decent in the MNF game but that's all I've really seen of the Dolphins.

Addai has proven just about everybody wrong by being very solid in Indy's offense this year. Plus he's like 3rd in catches for RBs.

Don't get me wrong, the job is still Donald Brown's to take. Kid has shown flashes and fits their scheme perfectly.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Not in the same category as Anderson but he was the 4th overall pick:

2e52ubk.jpg

nerd.gif

Does being traded for a 2nd Roun pick after being the 4th overall qualify as break?

^ Why you think they drafted Donald Brown? Addai drove me crazy watching him last year... I was surprised as hell when we drafted a RB in the first round, butthen I thought about it and was like yup... makes sense...

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Addai has proven just about everybody wrong by being very solid in Indy's offense this year. Plus he's like 3rd in catches for RBs.

Don't get me wrong, the job is still Donald Brown's to take. Kid has shown flashes and fits their scheme perfectly.

Quote of the month
laugh.gif

like what football are u watching on sundays ... lemme help you

[table][tr][td]RK[/td] [td]PLAYER[/td] [td]TEAM[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]YDS/A[/td] [td]LONG[/td] [td]20+[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]YDS/G[/td] [td]FUM[/td] [td]1DN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Joseph Addai, RB[/td] [td]IND[/td] [td]82[/td] [td]274[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]45.7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][/table]
like P said ... NOSHAKE addai ... dude had some quick feet that first yr and then iono ... this dude is a bum ... 6 games and not 1 20yd run ...

Back
Top Bottom