2009 Make or break year NFL Players ... No More Excuses!

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by vctry20

oh word? the jury is still out on Smith?

they resigned him didn't they.
smh.gif
they resigned him at like a 40 million dollar pay cut
he went from 6 yr 49 mil to 2 yrs 6.5 mill.

da hell u be talkin about man
Alex Smith is dunzo.

as far as im concerned tony romo has the most weight on his shoulders of anyone in the league right now ... if he doesnt get it done this year him and garrettshould be gone ...

Alex Smith is done if you're talking about living up to the hype of being a number one overall pick, but I still feel he could be a solid starter. His 2ndyear was promising; the rest were riddled by injuries and Nolan. He still has a shot to become an alright QB in the league...definitely a bust, but he did showflashes he could be decent.

Romo
Jamal Anderson wasn't he the 8th pick
Gholston
Matt Schaub he is constantly injured, has the tools to be a solid QB.
DMac......he could be overshadowed by Bush, hopefully both can get 1000 yards (Raider fan)

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

oh word? the jury is still out on Smith?

they resigned him didn't they.

how can you really put Alex Smith next Darren McFadden? You honestly think next year is McFadden's make or break year?

Make or break year for McFadden....

laugh.gif
yall just throwing names out there now.

if you're going to talk about anybody on the raiders, you could maybe make the argument that this will be a make or break year for Jamarcus, but IMO youhave to be hovering around that 4th year. This is really only Jamarcus's second year.

nfl_g_okoye_300.jpg

Already a bust imo

Also
dunta-robinson.jpg

Since he's being real whiny about a new deal, show and prove you deserve Kelvin Hayden money

it's been said, but Jason Campbell..

boy felt the QB talks with Cutler and Sanchez and kept his head in the game.. contract year as well? no excuses... (as long as Jon Jansen ain't at RT
laugh.gif
)

VernonDavis.jpg

Romo Jamarcus Rusell Edge Matt Haselback Trent Edwards Mick Vick Robert Gallery Carson Pallmer Mark Buldger Ted Ginn Mcnabb Reggie Bush Phlip Rivers Leftwitch

Originally Posted by LB510

Romo Jamarcus Rusell Edge Matt Haselback Trent Edwards Mick Vick Robert Gallery Carson Pallmer Mark Buldger Ted Ginn Mcnabb Reggie Bush Phlip Rivers Leftwitch
lmao you been drinkin tonight?

Rivers has a 92.9 career QB rating, went to the AFC Championship last year, I'd say hes good
Gallery is done
Hasselbeck is done
Vick is probably going to take at least two years to get back into the swing of things, or even a job

I agree with a number of those though

I'd like to add Jeremy Shockey to the list

Rivers has a 92.9 career QB rating, went to the AFC Championship last year, I'd say hes good
Gallery is done
Hasselbeck is done
Vick is probably going to take at least two years to get back into the swing of things, or even a job

GREAT call on that, bro. I ws
roll.gif
when I heard about his "dehydration" at the HR Hotel in Vegas last week....if dude concentrated on football asmuch as he did w. his partying, dude would easily be a top 3-5 TE in the NFL....

Gallery is done
Hasselbeck is done

I wouldn't count out Hasselbeck just yet...He's definitely on the hot seat though.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

once again, Vernon Davis was not in a position to succeed being drafted by the 49ers. in their offensive system, they weren't even looking to get the ball to the TE. he dropped a couple passes, but don't act like he even really had a chance to be a major part of the offense. and he's really only had 2 seasons, he lost one to injury.

no, he has not lived up to his draft pick or the money he was paid so far. but his lack of production speaks about the ineptitude of the 49ers coaching staff more than anything. you draft a physical weapon at #6 and pay him huge $$$, yet you don't even try to involve him in the offense or work with him.

hopefully he can prove the doubters wrong this upcoming season in the new 49ers regime.

If that's the case, how do you explain a dude like Eric Johnson having 82 catches the year before Vernon Davis gets there? And he had Rattay, Dorsey, and Pickett throwing him the rock...so, the excuse about the QB/system is null and void as far as I'm concerned when talking about VD.
*ahem*...

Back
Top Bottom