2009 McDonald's All-American Game @ 8:00 ET (ESPN)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Got it set on the DVR already

On a side note, watching the dunk contest now.

Jason Williams has to be one of THE worst I ever heard as a commentator.

YO! He's not bad as an analyst... he's horrible as a commentator.
smh.gif

And why the hell are those numbers so big?
sick.gif

DF!!!

Gaddy, Bradley Jr, and Siva all being in the dunk contest.
glasses.gif
Expected more from Gaddy though..

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Jason Williams has to be one of THE worst I ever heard as a commentator.

You can tell he doesn't take it too serious , he has the potential to be decent

eyes.gif
+
mad.gif
if this dude Stephenson picks Kansas over SJU.

It's lookin' that way, though. Plus, I can't see Lance NOT being a one and done...Kansas "prepares" him for that jump more than SJUwould.

anyone have a live stream to this game. for some reason espn360.com is not working for me

There is something strange going on with Lance Stephenson. He was suppose to announce after the PSAL title game at the garden, which school he chose, but theday before the game he calls off the press conference.

Then he says he will make his announcement at the McDonald's game, and apparently he goes up to the podium with his father and says he still has no yetdecided.

i could of swore once he skipped out of his garden announcement that it was all over for St. John's having any shot at landing him, because whywouldn't he drop that bomb at MSG..i thought he was signed sealed and delivered to Kansas at that point.

But now i'm hearing that since Calapari is leaving Memphis, one of his top flight recruits(Not sure which exact one, either Cousins or Henry) isconsidering going to his second choice, Kansas, and this would mean that the Jayhawks dont have enough scholarships for he and Lance, and Kansas would ratherhave the higher rated recruit over Lance..

I don't know whats going on with this kid but i think he's going to pull dumb move and go over seas for a year....God do i just want him to go to St.John's

if anyone knows anything about this please shed some light..

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

eyes.gif
+
mad.gif
if this dude Stephenson picks Kansas over SJU.

It's lookin' that way, though. Plus, I can't see Lance NOT being a one and done...Kansas "prepares" him for that jump more than SJU would.
I rather see him at SJU.

^

QFT.

Prob gonna end up dropping the bomb and goin' to Kentucky...
laugh.gif
Wasn't even on his radar.

EDIT: Henson
pimp.gif

I'm hearing from people who are supposedly in the know that it's definitely SJU for Lance. But who knows.

Currently I'm attendance at the game
pimp.gif
Hopefully it doesn't turn into a dunk contest though If anyone cares (ska) the girls game was pretty close,this chick missed a free throw with a second left to tie it

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm hearing from people who are supposedly in the know that it's definitely SJU for Lance. But who knows.
laugh.gif
Past month alone it has gone from St. John's toKansas to uncertainty. The Calipari situation has definitely come into play. We prob won't know until signing day.

Back
Top Bottom