2009 Milwaukee Shoe Summit: Scrapped

Just want to do my part to make this a success. This is a major city with a lot of sneakerheads, we need to stop lurking in Chicago's background.

Get at me when you're ready to get the food money together.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

about to start, roughly 8am.

you have my number....

yea my bad i didnt realize you were doing it this soon but i had my brothers wedding today so i had to do that...lol

-Tyler

no worries, we're moved in. All the shoes arent here yet, (check the collection post)

I would love to go to this it sounds pretty awesome. I think the T shirt idea is great I would get one for sure. If you guys need some help get at me I dontlive in Milwaukee but I live close enough. I think Wisconsin and Milwaukee needs to get put on the map and this is a great start.

Shout out to pstuart for the message...I haven't checked the local thread in months...been job hunting...anyone have any plugs?

Oh and what time is this supposed to be I play in the IFL and we play every saturday...but I'll for sure try to make it

^^ i can't remember what post i was looking at, but i noticed your sig said illwaukee, so i thought i should hit you up lol.

As Far as the Fashion aspect i Love that. Ill see if these guys from the chi dont mind coming up and showing there stuff. I Networked a lil bit at fashionrevolution this year and they real cool Ends Wealth is the brand name. Far as Milwaukee Hip Hop idk about that. But My friend Group is nice is u wanna checkthem out go to: http://www.myspace.com/theswaggstas. I might be able to get them here...

Far as shoes Ima rock some beaters i been working on! for a while the vintage ones projects...

but hit my line or hit me: [email protected]

Any updates or anything? We need to get a flyer out soon so we can spread the word.

804255a4bd72d67d0ad773cd9841e6108b63c68.pjpg

Does anyone know what the kids name in the middle, bent down with the livestrong bracelet, and asian. i swear i went to school with him and his bro.thanks!

Is that Nick I see near the middle of that picture? If so, I haven't heard from him in a while!

-Jermaine

yeah that's him, he still posts on iss. so he is around...

surprised to see you in the milwaukee thread...

WOW Jermaine i am VERY surprised to see you up in here...whats the occasion...? lol

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom