2009 Milwaukee Shoe Summit: Scrapped

yeah, Eric is out of town until next week.

i will post once i get some info...

yo im still really amped about the whole thing. he hit me up maybe 3 weeks sayin details need to be worked out but its coming along. so im With it! just trynagrabb my money together

yea me too man im gettin pretty pumped about this...and i still cant decide what to wear...as funny as that sounds lol

-Tyler

yo brandon, congrads on the ay first and for most!! and i may want a tale to display a few things let me know how that works!

^ppl are good.

If we go with the BBQ/Hooping thing.

I m gonna need a couple grills/food/beverages etc. etc. etc....

want to keep it as laid back as possible.

I just wanna say I'm down... lmk if u need help I can bring food and beverages... how many people coming so far? you need contact info just private messageme

I can help out with whatever needs to be done. Meat, food, soda, grill. Doesnt matter to me. I would love to help out and should be a lot of fun. We shouldstill try to get those t-shirts though. I really like the logo design and would defiently pick up one up and so would some ppl i would bring.

^know anyone that does T-shirts?

the biggest thing is location, does anyone have a decent park near them?

I really wish i did^

Theres a park near near Uihlein Soccer Park that im going to friday to tailgate at before my sis plays at the state soccer tournament. Not sure how closeUihlein park is to you guys but this looks to pretty nice with basketball courts, tennis courts, and a couple of pavilions.
[img]http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_us/mapfiles/iw_fullscreen.gif[/img]Full-sc[img]http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_us/mapfiles/iw_fullscreen.gif[/img]Full-screen
iw_minus.gif

^i dont see anything there, but check to see if they charge anything, take some pics, post it here and we'll go from there...

Almost positive they dont. Seems like its open to the public or atleast I hope it is. Ill take some pics tommorow for you guys.

that kinda works for me i guess that whole month i might be busy doing things
i plan to head to the east coast the week before and then go camp the week after i com back
ahhh i know im going to be tired lols

Hopefully I'll be able to come to the summit now. I won't be able to go to the BBQ, but I'm still down to donate for food.

B as i just posted in the milwauykee thread i did not know this thread got stickied man Yo im down to help.... NTers u can jus hit me (preferably text cuz imusually at work and i can try to do whatever possible) i didnt really go thru the thread a again but from the sound of whats on the page we're not at MODAanymore so lemme know what needs to happen

a brandon let me know the plans i will grill up some food too, just keep me posted on needs im hardly online lately and would love to come through and hopp cuzi aint hooped in a minute , you got the number..

Ill be up for grilling on the 25th aswell. I went to that park over in menomee falls and it was pretty nice. Stayed there for about 2-3 hours and no one saidanything to me about paying. There's basketball courts there aswell. So we could do a couple of pick up games.

Back
Top Bottom