2009 MLB All Star Game Thread 8PM/EST FOX

You're actually taking Yankee fans seriously?

roll.gif

^ i hate that little mouse, im glad he ate pine. how dare he %$$% on the yanks with such disrespect
laugh.gif

wakefield and beckett...not pitched and getting rest
pimp.gif

papelbon is the one they should have rested tho...dude's arm needs a break

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

pimp.gif

papelbon is the one they should have rested tho...dude's arm needs a to break

fixed
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

papelbon is the one they should have rested tho...dude's arm needs a break
...in half

Winning home field only matter once since it started, and it 2004. The team with the better record didn't get home field. Since then the team with thebetter record gotten home field.

onewearz:
i hate that little mouse, im glad he ate pine. how dare he %$$% on the yanks with such disrespect
laugh.gif

That little mouse who's currently playing 3B has more rings than your stud at 3B.

happy.gif

I love Figgins. I love 'little engines that could'. Him, Spud, Boykins, Barry Sanders, Doug Flutie; how can you not like those guys?

By being a soulless fan of the Evil Empire. That's how.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

onewearz:
i hate that little mouse, im glad he ate pine. how dare he %$$% on the yanks with such disrespect
laugh.gif
That little mouse who's currently playing 3B has more rings than your stud at 3B.

happy.gif

I love Figgins. I love 'little engines that could'. Him, Spud, Boykins, Barry Sanders, Doug Flutie; how can you not like those guys?

laugh.gif

i hope the angels play the yankees in october...that series thread will be straight comedy

onewearz:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
i hope the angels play the yankees in october...that series thread will be straight comedy

Why don't you guys knock them out in the ALDS so we can meet in the ALCS
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

onewearz:
laugh.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
Why don't you guys knock them out in the ALDS so we can meet in the ALCS
smile.gif

making us do all the work
smh.gif
laugh.gif

are we basically writing off the AL central?
laugh.gif

For the record, the NL squad would be more enjoyable to watch with less Phillies and Matt Kemp and Pablo Sandoval taking (Victorino & Werth'spositions).

WickedNikes:
I see what you did there, being a Sawx fan and everything.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

For the record, the NL squad would be more enjoyable to watch with less Phillies and Matt Kemp and Pablo Sandoval taking (Victorino & Werth's positions).

QFMFT

Originally Posted by dland24

For the record, the NL squad would be more enjoyable to watch with less Phillies and Matt Kemp and Pablo Sandoval taking (Victorino & Werth's positions).And if Pence played.

QFMFT

nerd.gif

All jokes/attempted jokes aside, I really am a little upset my dude Chone got zero burn, though.
frown.gif
Dude tries so hard out there.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by dland24

For the record, the NL squad would be more enjoyable to watch with less Phillies and Matt Kemp and Pablo Sandoval taking (Victorino & Werth's positions).And if Pence played.

QFMFT

nerd.gif

Kemp > Pence.

I will admit that the teams were strangely managed.

Back
Top Bottom