2009 NBA All-Star Game starters... Devin Harris or Iverson?

We all know Wade is an automatic starter and Iverson and Vince are fan favorites... But Devin Harris is arguably the best point guard in the league this seasonnext to Chris Paul and as of today the Nets are the 6th seed in the east. Do you think fans will take notice and vote him in or give him the shaft overIverson?

laugh.gif

It doesn't matter how good he is playing, as long as AI and Vince are still in the league the will be in the All-Star game

Iverson over Harris easy. Its a popularity contest.

As for arguably best point in the league
laugh.gif

Yes he is doing good but c'mon.

Devin Harris should start but no one outside of New Jersey knows who he is. Iverson has been an established player so he's gonna definietly start.

Harris deserves it, the most out of any PG in the East.

However, its Iverson that gets the fan vote. And even if he doesnt get in as a starter, Iverson is still going to get in over Harris.

He deserves it, but it wont happen.

Right now, Harris > Calderon. Best PG in the east, at least recently.

Originally Posted by dland24

Jose's been a disappointment for you huh Ballin?
Not him. The system.
http://niketalk.com/topic/132525?page=1

When comparing the two tho, Harris deserves it much more. He and Vince have put the Nets on their back, and they are helping the team close out games. Us? Notso much. I would love to say Jose deserves it, but so far this season, its half and half; 8 games so far, he has shown up. 8 games so far, he hasnt.

Ill take consistancy with Harris over Calderon in the all star game.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by dland24

Jose's been a disappointment for you huh Ballin?
Not him. The system.
http://niketalk.com/topic/132525?page=1http://niketalk.com/topic/132525?page=1

When comparing the two tho, Harris deserves it much more. He and Vince have put the Nets on their back, and they are helping the team close out games. Us? Not so much. I would love to say Jose deserves it, but so far this season, its half and half; 8 games so far, he has shown up. 8 games so far, he hasnt.

Ill take consistancy with Harris over Calderon in the all star game.

Haha I read that whole thing earlier this evening. Doesnt it suck to have a team thats loaded with talent but has no direction? I feel your pain bro. But yeah,I thought he was going to beast this season and drafted him as my point guard in fantasy. He has been good, but yes inconsistent.

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

Devin Harris should start but no one outside of New Jersey knows who he is. Iverson has been an established player so he's gonna definietly start.

Stuart Tanner knows who Devin Harris is... and he is from the UK....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I would take Calderon on my team over Harris every time. He is incredibly one dimensional.
grin.gif
That being said, im assuming you would also take Jose overTony Parker?

I would've said Jose but man the past 8 or so games he's been exposed on defense ESPECIALLY when Harris owned him when the Nets werein Toronto last week.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I would've said Jose but man the past 8 or so games he's been exposed on defense ESPECIALLY when Harris owned him when the Nets were in Toronto last week.
smh.gif
My point exactly.

And the fact Jose hasnt been the same since his injury.

I can't believe you even asked this question homie...AI is an icon. He's going to start until he decides to hang it up.

AI will probably make it but I'd rather Harris based on this year's performance thus far. devin has been beastin' and doing it all under the radar.gets to the line more than any other players in the league, thats a reflection of his intensity of play and always taking it to the basket.

It really is a popularity contest for the most part. I think he'll definitely make it, but yeah how could AI not be in the all star game?....unless hemisses the practice or something.

Originally Posted by Hardhitta42

It really is a popularity contest for the most part. I think he'll definitely make it, but yeah how could AI not be in the all star game?....unless he misses the practice or something.
fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

He probably won't be in an ASG till like 1 or 2 years from now.

But anything is possible Shaq didn't make it last year.

Back
Top Bottom