2009 NBA All-Star Game starters... Devin Harris or Iverson?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

He probably won't be in an ASG till like 1 or 2 years from now.

But anything is possible Shaq didn't make it last year.

some people just type without thinking about what they're putting down .
eyes.gif

if he is averaging 24, 3 and 6, with a steal by the time 09 rolls around he's a lock to get voted in by the coaches.

there isnt exactly a logjam at pg in the east.

as for starting vote, that's a popularity contest, so there's no way he gets in before iverson.

Thanks for the contributions everyone. As for the person who said Calderon, you do know Chris Duhon has basically the same numbers and has been more consistentthan him this season, right? lol...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I would've said Jose but man the past 8 or so games he's been exposed on defense ESPECIALLY when Harris owned him when the Nets were in Toronto last week.
smh.gif

Jose can definitely be a liability on defense, but the 3-point range and
eek.gif
assist-to-turnover ratio more than make up for it.

Yeah the Raps collapsed down the stretch against the Nets, but I'm not sure I'd say Devin Harris owned Calderon in a game where the Nets were outscored by 7 points when Harris was on the floor ...for comparison when Calderon was on floor, the Raps were +4.
Harris' 30 points on 18 shots is
pimp.gif
. but Calderon scoring 26 on 11shots is nuts... the man still hasn't missed a free throw.

For the record, I would definitely take Harris ahead of Calderon for the ASG, but I wouldn't say Harris outplayed when the met last week.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Thanks for the contributions everyone. As for the person who said Calderon, you do know Chris Duhon has basically the same numbers and has been more consistent than him this season, right? lol...
Umm, i said Harris deserves it over Calderon. Go back and check if you would like...

neither.

nuggets_t613.jpg

we'll let him start for the East since the game don't mean a thing.. he can even throw on his ol Detroit jersey to make it official

the all star starters are already set,its a popularity contest. guys like iverson,wade,lebron,garnett, and dwight howard WILL start. there is no debating that.as for the reserves, if harris keeps this kind of play up,the coaches will vote him in obver a guy like VC,as much as that hurts to say. id MUCH rather see VCin an ASG,regardless if harris is havign a better year. i want to see tons of dunks,crossovers and creative layups, harris does deserve it though(so far).

Back
Top Bottom