2009 Oscars - Best Picture (competition is tight)

Okay I feel this way about this list....

Benjamin button was not all that u people were makin it out to b I was bored with the actin and there were certai moments where it did shine but I was verydisappointed...

I cannot wait to see gran Torino it opens everywhere next week so I will give My review then...

Changeling was one of the best movies of the year very underrated

The dark knight is also up there it is one of the more exciting movies of the year and no one can deny it's impact of the movie industry

I haven't seen milk but I hear it's really good

Wall-e was a great animated film I enjoyed it and pixar definitely outdid themselves

my films of the year would def be a toss up between wall-e and slumdog millionaire, both excellent films. i do think brad pitt should win best actor forbenjamin button tho

Wall-E deserves to be nominated. Half the film was spent without dialogue and it still was able to present it's story beautifully.

Wall-E will win for best animated, that's a lock.

i also think that Dark Knight will get some surprising nominations. i'm so sure that Nolan will get a nod for best director because he just has to! someone said earlier that the academy are full of snobs, partially true, but they will nominate Dark Knight because no one can deny just how much of an impactit has already made on the entire viewing public. this movie will get nominations.

Slumdog Millionaire was an amazing film. I think it should win. But if it does win is an entirely different story.

frank langella for best actor. if you haven't seen frost/nixon do yourself a favor and watch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom