2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

Cant blame the Lions for finding a way to win a title, matagal na panahon na sila pinaluha ng Baste or yung laway nilayung natulo
laugh.gif

Pero in fairness ha hindi sobrang galing yung mga kinukuha nilang import, para nga naman d halata
laugh.gif

Baste's Jason Gatchalian has got to be the worst collegiate point guard I have ever seen. How he's in a collegiate roster is beyond me.

Red Lions winning over the Knights.
pimp.gif

hintay na lang ng kalaban for the finals between the importless SSC-R and the Cameroonian and Nigerian backed JRU.

Good luck to both teams.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Baste's Jason Gatchalian has got to be the worst collegiate point guard I have ever seen. How he's in a collegiate roster is beyond me.

don't know if it's true,but I think he is nephew of former PBA player Ogie Gumatay. used to bust his a** whenever we play "pustahan" games inbocaue a year ago.

laugh.gif
at everyone driving the point that Baste is importless.

In all fairness, having a foreigner student-athlete is allowed so people should not blame schools for enlisting these so-called imports. Hindi na kasalanan ngibang skwela kung ayaw ng ibang team kumuha. Eh pwede naman.

Anyhow, in case Baste does get in the Finals, I hope San Beda rapes them hard so all these bums will just $*#%.

will see it they'll get raped if they survive JRU.buti na lang wala na si Badolato sa SBC kasi yung ang rape artist
laugh.gif
Mag suot ka ng babero natulo laway mo

Wala na si Reymar Gutilban, RJ Jazul at si Rey Guevarra. Si Kevin Alas very promising na player at malaki ang improvement ni Jam Cortes. Hopefully si GlennKhobuntin and Jarelan Tampus maglaro sa Letran Knights next year.

Arriba Letran!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kevin Alas had a monster game against Beda that hey kinda forgot about Jazul in the fourth. Too bad though Alas made a crucial mistake in the end.

Ryan would still be part of the team next year and will not be skipping school as per their team manager. He had a different role this year as he was the guyin charge off the bench to create plays for them. I expect him to get better next year with better conditioning and outside shooting. He has great potential.He just needs to shape up IN and OUTSIDE the court. Next year will be a different year for Ateneo. Hopefully they can go back to back to back. This is adifficult task but not impossible. One Big Fight! Ateneo's recruitment process will be key this year.

All this talks of Ryan going pro/semi-pro...if dude has half a brain, he'd realize that he has A LOT of work to do...A LOT.

Ryan needs to work his butt off this offseason, firstly on his conditioning and fitness. Then his perimeter shooting.

Dude was looking so slow at times this year it was awful to watch
smh.gif

I everything i've been told/reading is true, dude's attitude and work ethic needs a lot of work, on and off the court.

Another Championship is on the way, andanother ***?
Sarap mag Champion lalo na kung all Filipino line up.
Hindi ba kayo parang sinasampal pag pinag uusapan ang mga Championship nyo?
lalo na pag sinabi na yung part na "kaya lang".....
laugh.gif

^ ano yung *???

all filipino? pba ba yun? dude wala namang bawal sa ginagawa ng sbc a.

su daniels is not sbc. he is only a part of the red lions.

tagal ng issue to. di pa rin tapos? 3 championship na napanalunan ng red lions may umaangal pa din.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
mogzz04 wrote:

All this talks of Ryan going pro/semi-pro...if dude has half a brain, he'd realize that he has A LOT of work to do...A LOT.

That is the question.

On a serious note, dude is a nice kid. Mabait naman. Yun lang, medyo magulo ang priorities.

Anyhow, siya lang yata hindi pinalaro kanina sa Gilas-TNT game.

^ ano yung *???

all filipino? pba ba yun? dude wala namang bawal sa ginagawa ng sbc a.

su daniels is not sbc. he is only a part of the red lions.

tagal ng issue to. di pa rin tapos? 3 championship na napanalunan ng red lions may umaangal pa din.
eyes.gif

Dude kung exchange student lang naman ang hanap nyo eh ayus lang eh obvious naman na iba agenda ng exchane student na pinalalabasng SBC.
Cant blame SBC for being desperate to WIN championships. Ang sinasabi ko lang naman eh matatandaan ng madlang tao ang 3 peat nyo dahil sa
import nyo or whatever you want to call it. Well for now I hope the exchange student LESS team wins.
I salute teams that does not get/hire exchange student kuno.

SBC chose to take advantage of the rules instead of complaining about it.
hindi na nila kasalanan kung ayaw gawin ng ibang teams.
hindi naman bawal eh.

and

hindi pa nga naguumpisa yung series parang sinusuko mo na.
have confidence in your team man.
iisa lang naman yung foreign player sabay team sport ang basketball.

you need to relax
dun ka sa school mo magreklamo kung bakit ayaw nila kumuha ng foreign player eh pwede naman, hindi yung ibang team ginugulo mo.

nothing personal, just my 2 cents.

for the record im not affiliated with san beda in any way.
hindi rin ako taga-jru
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom