2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

i swear every time i turn on the TV i see someone hooping in cool greys. although they still look dope as hell, it makes me not want to wear mine
tired.gif

This seems to be the logic of the typical Jordan Brand buyer these days. It's really rather stupid.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

i swear every time i turn on the TV i see someone hooping in cool greys. although they still look dope as hell, it makes me not want to wear mine
tired.gif

This seems to be the logic of the typical Jordan Brand buyer these days. It's really rather stupid.

It's a very hypebeast logic.  Dudes want to be the only ones who have them on their feet
laugh.gif

"Look at me, look at me"    It is really stupid, I agree.

tired.gif

It's a very hypebeast logic.  Dudes want to be the only ones who have them on their feet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tired.gif

laugh.gif

its not hypebeast logic but other than that i agree with everything you guys said.  it is stupid, but that is just me being the selfish human being i am.
embarassed.gif

still won't stop me from wearing them but a couple of my friends got the cool greys and i feel like they're taking away from my thunder because i'm the only one at school with any other heat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tired.gif

laugh.gif

its not hypebeast logic but other than that i agree with everything you guys said.  it is stupid, but that is just me being the selfish human being i am.
embarassed.gif

still won't stop me from wearing them but a couple of my friends got the cool greys and i feel like they're taking away from my thunder because i'm the only one at school with any other heat
laugh.gif

St. Johns x White/Red XIII's combo is TOO clean. Damn.

and is it me, or does Wade always flip 2010's at halftime? I'm always seeing different pairs during the same game.

St. Johns x White/Red XIII's combo is TOO clean. Damn.

and is it me, or does Wade always flip 2010's at halftime? I'm always seeing different pairs during the same game.

Back
Top Bottom