2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

I love Wade's 2010's, his PE's along with the Silver Anniversary's and all black are my favorite. I like the window, none of the mesh circle garbage.

I love Wade's 2010's, his PE's along with the Silver Anniversary's and all black are my favorite. I like the window, none of the mesh circle garbage.

I'm not feeling Ray's XI's. I didn't like them last year when he had them on either. They look cheap

I'm not feeling Ray's XI's. I didn't like them last year when he had them on either. They look cheap

I like Ray's other pair of XI's with a clear outsole WAY better. These still look 100x better than when he first wore them with green laces though.

-Jermaine

I like Ray's other pair of XI's with a clear outsole WAY better. These still look 100x better than when he first wore them with green laces though.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by beh235

they look especially cheap with that gold patent leather...YUCK!!!

Originally Posted by beh235

they look especially cheap with that gold patent leather...YUCK!!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by flappy188

why everyone and they motha wearing the grey cools??? nike/jb musta gave a truckload of freebies out to get the shoe out there, so all the hype would be on it come dec 23'd

I'm sorry but that's a pretty dumb statement.   
Cool Grey's or any 11's alone always warrant popularity.  

Yea but I don't recall this many NBA/College players wearing CDP's and SJ
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by flappy188

why everyone and they motha wearing the grey cools??? nike/jb musta gave a truckload of freebies out to get the shoe out there, so all the hype would be on it come dec 23'd

I'm sorry but that's a pretty dumb statement.   
Cool Grey's or any 11's alone always warrant popularity.  

Yea but I don't recall this many NBA/College players wearing CDP's and SJ
nerd.gif

i swear every time i turn on the TV i see someone hooping in cool greys. although they still look dope as hell, it makes me not want to wear mine
tired.gif

i swear every time i turn on the TV i see someone hooping in cool greys. although they still look dope as hell, it makes me not want to wear mine
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

tired.gif

This seems to be the logic of the typical Jordan Brand buyer these days. It's really rather stupid.

Back
Top Bottom